CBSSPORTSLINE Preview W/ Kirwan

CosmicBills

http://cbs.sportsline.com/

On the "video" section on the right hand of the page is a clip about the game tomorrow. Kirwan states that he "spent a lot of time with both these teams...and the players want KH to start...we will be talking about QB issues next week in Buffalo". :o

Did he just take his notes from last year and re-apply them? Because it's obvious he didn't watch KH in camp OR in the preseason games where JP was clearly the best QB and won the support of the players.

Also, they take a nice shot at Marv at the very end of the segment...

But, but but...he spent A LOT of TIME with both teams this offseason, and alll the veterans will tell him off the record about their love for KH (but he can't find one guy to go on record and say it.) Friggin' tool...

Wow, he really HATES JP, doesn't he?

But, but but...he spent A LOT of TIME with both teams this offseason, and alll the veterans will tell him off the record about their love for KH (but he can't find one guy to go on record and say it.)  Friggin' tool...

Wow, he really HATES JP, doesn't he?

766177[/snapback]

No sh--.

The more PK goes on, the more I think it's a personal thing.

No sh--.

The more PK goes on, the more I think it's a personal thing.

766187[/snapback]

I hadn't realized PK was on a rampage against the Bills. I don't pay attention to him much (if at all).

But that report was ridiculous. And it had nothing to do with his expectations that the Bills will lose (whatever, everyone thinks that)...but HOW he presented his information and his ridiculous claim to know the inner thoughts of the "players" on the team and how they prefer KH.

Ask Lee who he prefers. Dollars to donuts he prefers the QB that will let him use his speed and not throw 5 yard dink and dunk passes.

May be he is doing a favor to KH by spreading a rumor....After his training camp and preseason performance I cannot believe, many players in the bills would prefer Holcomb start for the Bills...

The fact that Pat Kirwan encourage Holcomb to go and win the bills job during training camp indicates his bias for the veteran. JP has done all that has been

asked of him during this offseason.....It is time for some of these "VETERANS"

to bring their A game to the field and shut up as to who the QB of the team should

be. If they are not in with this mgmt, then they should get out of this team.