Differences

OGTEleven

Can someone explain the difference to me?

When Michael Moore put out his movie that clearly contained half truths, intentionally misleading segments and allegations along with dubious conclusions, Republicans complained and Democrats were either silent or supportive.

Now ABC is planning on a movie that supposedly shows either (or both) misleading notions/false premises and the Republicans are silent while Democrats complain and have active members of the Senate making overt threats to ABC and strongly suggesting they pull the plug on the movie.

765931[/snapback]

I agree with the major premises of Moore's movie.

Bush is not that smart.

Bush attacked Iraq and pulled resources away from the war on terror, and would have done so even if Iraq had no WMDs.

The US is willing to back (or ignore) bad people in the Middle East if they are willing to be our puppets. In so doing, we create many of our own problems.

Never seen the ABC thing and haven't even seen publicity about it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what that site is talking about. All those scenes were in the version ABC broadcast last night, including the alegedly edited out of the film, "I did not have" finger wagging address to America.

In the film, Berger was shown as not wanting to take flak like Janet Reno did, if the exercise ended up bombing children along with OBL.

Things are always clearer 8 years later.