Worth the Money

Worth the Money:

Moorman - No questions here.

Big Sam - Still clogs the middle

Evans - Coming along nicely

Fletcher - Makes plays but coaches need to control him

Spikes - Pure talent

Kelsay - Only because he isn't Denney. No other reason.

MaGee - Could save us from having to take a first round corner. Oops, I forgot that TD squandered that top 5 pick! :lol:

Worthless:

Travis Gump - He has been losing games for the Bills for years. First the fumbles, now he just falls on his ass.

Bledsoe - He cannot help these losers.

L. Smith - A laughing stock

Mike Williams - Because of his cap figure

Coy Wire - Never makes a play, ever.

Denney - Completely useless

Campbell - Bob Lamb could beat him in a race

Jerry Gray - Worst DC in the NFL. Wade must be having some good belly laughs.

Donahoe - Wouldn't know a draft on a winter day in Chicago. He is destroying us.

Could Go Either Way:

Moulds - This should be his last season unless he accepts a huge pay cut.

Teague - Undersized, but low salaried

Pat Williams - I know he has one sack, but is he even playing? Gone next season either way.

Jennings "ala cart" - Gone next season.

Vincent - Not bad, but how bad is the injury?

MaGahee - Hard to tell as he sits

Losman - Does anyone here truly believe that he will NOT get slaughtered behind our sissy OL?

Bottom line? We will do well to win 7 or 8 games in 04 and 05 combined. Maybe TD can trade away the first round pick in 05 too! :):doh::(:angry:

Denney seemed effective in the beginning of the game when he was playing DT. Seemed to get some pressure on Brady. We might as well trade Henry now because by the end of the year he will not be worth even a 2nd rounder. I thought this team was going to be a pounding, dominating run team. This team reminds me of the movie "Dumb and Dumber." Not that QB is the only problem, but a confident LEADER could work wonders on this team.