Moroney / Warren practicing

Lothar

Just checked out the Patsie site - showed video of both Moroney and Ty Warren at practice today - both look healthy so I'd expect we'd see at least 10 carries from the former and a healthy dose of the latter on the D-line.

patsie website with video links

Interesting quotes from Rodney Harrison -"even if we come out and play well on Sunday, we'll have to be right back out the next week playing the Jets and then Denver". Interesting in that their players HAVE to be looking just a little ahead - especially when their first 2 games are against ... urr ... "patsies". I don't imagine many Bills' players knowing who their week 3 opponent is. I think the natural inclination is for a good team to take our team lightly till we prove otherwise.

And color me a homer but I think we'll be a competitive team all year. Not sure if that'll translate into more than 7-8 wins, but if we get to midseason at 4-4 (something not completely unreasonable), it should be a fun ride down the stretch. Gawd, we're long overdue some fun watching our team ...

Just checked out the Patsie site - showed video of both Moroney and Ty Warren at practice today - both look healthy so I'd expect we'd see at least 10 carries from the former and a healthy dose of the latter on the D-line.

763625[/snapback]

Weird. Earlier in the week, ESPN and the Herald reported Maroney as being out for Sunday's game. Maroney isn't on the injury report and today's Herald says he's expected to see game action. I don't think I've ever seen a coach who enjoys toying with the media as much as BB.

Interesting in that their players HAVE to be looking just a little ahead - especially when their first 2 games are against  ... urr ... "patsies".  I don't imagine many Bills' players knowing who their week 3 opponent is. 

763625[/snapback]

You got that right........hell Willis doesn't even know who's in our division, let alone being able to read or comprehend a schedule.

Weird.  Earlier in the week, ESPN and the Herald reported Maroney as being out for Sunday's game.  Maroney isn't on the injury report and today's Herald says he's expected to see game action.  I don't think I've ever seen a coach who enjoys toying with the media as much as BB.

I don't know if it was BB toying with the media as much as it was ESPN making an assumption based on the fact that Maroney hadn't practiced the previous week.

But ESPN has been on a downhill slide for so long, are you really surprised that they report something as fact while doing no research whatsoever?

(You're right, though, about Belichick loving to toy with the media. Brady has been listed as probable with a shoulder injury since the end of September 2003.)

(You're right, though, about Belichick loving to toy with the media.  Brady has been listed as probable with a shoulder injury since the end of September 2003.)

763928[/snapback]

Isn't that disrespecting, toying with, and spitting in the face of the league? That is who he hands in the bogus reports to.

Disrespecting the media is on media day when he ball-washes every opponent.

I don't know if it was BB toying with the media as much as it was ESPN making an assumption based on the fact that Maroney hadn't practiced the previous week.

But ESPN has been on a downhill slide for so long, are you really surprised that they report something as fact while doing no research whatsoever?

(You're right, though, about Belichick loving to toy with the media.  Brady has been listed as probable with a shoulder injury since the end of September 2003.)

763928[/snapback]

You're right about ESPN, HD. But hey, isn't it time to change that name? TUrns out you were right about TD. Who's next?

You're right about ESPN, HD. But hey, isn't it time to change that name? TUrns out you were right about TD. Who's next?

I figure I've been here long enough to have made some friends (although most still hate me), so I think it's somewhat fitting that my name is now one that doesn't ridicule a member of the Bills organization, but rather pokes fun at a universally hated figure.

Plus I don't want to lose my postcount. :P

I figure I've been here long enough to have made some friends (although most still hate me), so I think it's somewhat fitting that my name is now one that doesn't ridicule a member of the Bills organization, but rather pokes fun at a universally hated figure.

Plus I don't want to lose my postcount. :P

763982[/snapback]

No one hates you. Just Pats fans. Stop being a Pats fan and you'll have plenty of friends.

No one hates you. Just Pats fans. Stop being a Pats fan and you'll have plenty of friends.

That might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me. :P

But I can't stop rooting for the Pats - they're the only football team I've ever cared for. I do, however, feel I've gained a greater understanding of the Bills, their fans, their history, and their team culture from reading this board. That certainly doesn't make me a Bills fan, but maybe it makes me a benign Pats fan or some such thing.