Jerry Rice on Sirius...

udonkey

Most of the "anal"ysts can NOT conjugate a verb properly. I get sooo frustrated with the lack of polish that is passed off on the networks and cable outlets that I often watch a game without really listening to ANYTHING the talking heads have to say. I can generally come to my own conclusions much more simply, by watching the game itself. Didn't NBC once do a broadcast without a single announcer? Maybe sharp graphics could be the wave of the future.... One can only HOPE!!!

I guess he said something bad about the Bills ;)

763644[/snapback]

Actually no, I just had it on in the background last night and he sounded extremely uneducated. Man can catch a football, thats for sure, but I disagree with the decision to put him on my pay service radio.

Uh..uh...uh...uh...yeah...uh...uh...uh...uh......you know...uhhhhhhh

Holy christ...I pay $13.00 a month to hear this retard?

763422[/snapback]

Pretty sad, isn't it? The guy is arguably the 2nd best football player of all time (Jim Brown is still the best, in my opinion), but that doesn't make him a good broadcaster. He's just awful.

Pretty sad, isn't it?  The guy is arguably the 2nd best football player of all time (Jim Brown is still the best, in my opinion), but that doesn't make him a good broadcaster.  He's just awful.

763734[/snapback]

Same thing happened with Joe Montana. When will they learn? Rice has ruined my evening commute. NFL radio used to be enjoyable, but he makes it unlistenable.