Monday Night Games

ajzepp

I know they were talking about having a back-up game on Monday nights for later in the year, but are they going to schedule two every week? Anyone know what's up with this?

I know they were talking about having a back-up game on Monday nights for later in the year, but are they going to schedule two every week? Anyone know what's up with this?

762583[/snapback]

No, ESPN is just doing the doubleheader to make a big party out of their debut of MNF.

Later in the season, games can be moved FROM Sunday to Monday night, and vice versa. The only exception for the one game would be Christmas, when there will be a 5:00 and 8:30 game.

No, ESPN is just doing the doubleheader to make a big party out of their debut of MNF.

Later in the season, games can be moved FROM Sunday to Monday night, and vice versa. The only exception for the one game would be Christmas, when there will be a 5:00 and 8:30 game.

762591[/snapback]

Ah okay, cool....works for me. The longer opening weekend is, the better. Just would be nice if the BILLS could be part of it :angry:

C'mon...like anyone on the east coast is going to be up until 2-3am watching the raiders-chargers... yawn...

762615[/snapback]

Those who have a 10 timer on the game, those who have LT on their fantasy team and need 3 points to win Week 1 of their league, and and the ones who have consumed 6+ beers and are wired up.

Beer, Gambling, and Fantasy Sports: The REAL ratings boosts for the NFL

C'mon...like anyone on the east coast is going to be up until 2-3am watching the raiders-chargers... yawn...

762615[/snapback]

I work night shift, so I'd definitely stay up for a late game....Lord knows there's nothing else on! Besides, I'm interested to see how Rivers plays.

I am pretty sure that the only flexible schedule is moving games from Sunday day to Sunday Night.

Contrary to ESPN's belief... Monday Night Football moved to Sundays and Sunday Night Football moved to Mondays. NBC has the premiere games.

762612[/snapback]

Absolutely correct. Sunday night's game is now the "premiere" night game in the NFL. ESPN's Monday night schedule is fixed.

762615[/snapback]

Hell yeah, brother. Ever heard of fantasy football? I'm a geek, I admit it. That game has star power -- Tomlinson, Moss, etc.