You Know What I Can't Wait For?

Every single time the Bills had a 3rd down last year where they needed more than 5 yards, I would just wait for moorman to get on the field. It will be extremely refreshing to know that this year, it will be OK to have optimism on 3rd down.

I would have much rather paper cut my eyeballs than see Shaud " How Did I make This Team" Williams enter the field. I look for some nice McGahee involvement and deep ball strikes to extend many drives this year.

Every single time the Bills had a 3rd down last year where they needed more than 5 yards, I would just wait for moorman to get on the field. It will be extremely refreshing to know that this year, it will be OK to have optimism on 3rd down.

I would have much rather paper cut my eyeballs than see Shaud " How Did I make This Team" Williams enter the field. I look for some nice McGahee involvement and deep ball strikes to extend many drives this year.

762366[/snapback]

Well said! I hope you're right.

762366[/snapback]

You didnt like the 3rd and 13 draw play to shaud williams

I think you are asking for a little too much for that.  EeeeeGad, I forgot about  that feeling of 3 and 25 and knowing the opposition would get the first down...... :angry:

762435[/snapback]

As long as we are not blitzing every time we are defending 3rd and long, we should be ok.

I think you are asking for a little too much for that.  EeeeeGad, I forgot about  that feeling of 3 and 25 and knowing the opposition would get the first down...... :angry:

762435[/snapback]

Maybe part of that was that you shouldn't be blitzing in that situation as Gray normally did. I believe that even when the Bills defense was good under him there was a bad 3rd down conversation rate.