Where did Lee Evans go?

Frez

I noticed that.  When he WASN'T in there our offense stalled.  That's the honest truth.  I think he needs to be in there the majority of the time.

Josh Reed was a bust.  It's time to move on.

56523[/snapback]

I must agree. I thought for sure Josh would step it up this year, and all he's done is drop passes just like the beginning of last year. He is not a pressure player ( based on his dazzling performances in training camp ONLY)

I must agree. I thought for sure Josh would step it up this year, and all he's done is drop passes just like the beginning of last year. He is not a pressure player ( based on his dazzling performances in training camp ONLY)

56528[/snapback]

Something funny is going on with Reed. I'm reminded of Gary Anderson. There could be some sort of personal rub.

By the looks of the personnel changes during the game. I would conclude that Josh Reed and then Sam Aiken are our best run blockers at the wr position. THis is not an analysist of what I saw them do but simply the packages they were in on. I really don't agree with how they are using these players. Even I know that when Josh reed and Sam Aiken are on the field we are going to run. And not far can we go when Rodney harrison is on the line of scrimmage.

By the looks of the personnel changes during the game.  I would conclude that Josh Reed and then Sam Aiken are our best run blockers at the wr position.  THis is not an analysist of what I saw them do but simply the packages they were in on.  I really don't agree with how they are using these players.  Even I know that when Josh reed and Sam Aiken are on the field we are going to run.  And not far can we go when Rodney harrison is on the line of scrimmage.

56538[/snapback]

Yup. Saw Aiken come in for the beginning of that one drive, and immediately yelled "C'mon Travis!" even before the ball was snapped. And if we know that......

Hey, Lee Evans looked like a 3rd year player on that field yesterday. Drew Bledsoe looked very comfortable throwing to Lee Evans. I just can't for the life of me figure out why he didn't touch the ball in the 2nd half of the game.

It's a bunch of Mularkey if you ask me!!! :(

Hey, Lee Evans looked like a 3rd year player on that field yesterday. Drew Bledsoe looked very comfortable throwing to Lee Evans. I just can't for the life of me figure out why he didn't touch the ball in the 2nd half of the game.

It's a bunch of Mularkey if you ask me!!!  :(

56561[/snapback]

thats becauseee Lee Evans is the sh1t man. And yes, I was the only one around me that realized that he was not in on 3 and 6's in the 2nd half. It was baffling me.