Nov. 19 @ Houston W

Nov. 26 Jacksonville L

Dec. 3 San Diego

Dec. 10 @ NY Jets L

Dec. 17 Miami W

Dec. 24 Tennessee L

Dec. 31 @ Baltimore L

Final Record: 5-11

This team will be respectable at home (going 4-4) but it going to struggle mightily on the road.  If the OL can open holes for the running game and take pressure off JP and the D can actually get off the field on 3rd downs they could squeek out a few more wins.

762164[/snapback]

Pessimistic 3-13

Optimistic 7-9

Realistic 5-11

Big questions at QB, OL, DL do not make for a contender.

The Bills management and coaches have said this is a rebuilding year over and over for anyone who cared to listen. I believe them. 5-11.

I said 6-10 back in April and I'll stick with it.

The 6 wins are:

New York @home

Minnesota

Green Bay

San Diego

Miami @Home

Tennessee

However, if JP looks improves like he's been showing so far, I could see us going anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7.

7-9

+/- 2 games

Preseason has me excited we could be on the plus side of my margin of error, but I still want to see how well we can get settled in our new defense and bounce back from losses before feeling confident predicting better than 7-9.

I have the Bills going 7-9 or 8-8

didn't go through the schedule, but the number just seems right. The reason i say this is because there are far too many questions at this point in the season, and hopefully by the midway point we have the kinks worked out of the system.

For example, i think the Bills are going to have trouble finding a respectable second receiver with the squad they have now. I am picking the dark horse, and hometown hero, to win that spot in Andre Davis. I expect all of this to be worked out by week six or so.

The other thing that disturbs me about this team also has to do with the WR's. Since Evans is the number 1 receiver, his production will go down as a result of double coverage, due to the absence of Moulds. Evans has proven to be Losman's favorite target on game day when the team needs a TD, and i think the fact that options to Evans will be sealed for most of the game, Losman is going to struggle unless we have a second receiver or a tight end that must be covered by a safety (Praying on Kevin Everett).

Lots of questions on defense as well. TKO? Who knows. The defensive end slot opposite Aaron Schobel may as well remain vacant, because i do not believe that the answer to that question is on the roster. The defensive tackle rotation is shaky as well. McCargo's out put this season leaves some negative feelings about this spot as well as the sub par play of Tim Anderson. Williams and Triplett are the best guys available for the system the Bills are trying to run (with the exception of Rocky Bernard). But I am still left questioning whether we are going to have a bunch of Jeff Wright's, or a defensive line unit that i can't imagine.

It's saddens me once again to say that this team will probably rely too heavily on the special teams unit to keep them in games.

By week 9 the team will be ready to roll, but it will be too late to make a respectable playoff run. 7-9 or 8-8

Sept. 10 @ New England - Win. Upset of the Week.

Sept. 17 @ Miami- L

Sept. 24 NY Jets-W

Oct. 1 Minnesota-W

Oct. 8 @ Chicago-L

Oct. 15 @ Detroit-W

Oct. 22 New England-W

Nov. 5 Green Bay-W

Nov. 12 @ Indianapolis-L

Nov. 19 @ Houston-W

Nov. 26 Jacksonville-L

Dec. 3 San Diego-W

Dec. 10 @ NY Jets-W

Dec. 17 Miami-W

Dec. 24 Tennessee-W

Dec. 31 @ Baltimore-L

11-5 which will be good enough for the Division Title and a Home Playoff Game on Wildcard Weekend.

Sept. 10 @ New England (W) - Belichick can't plan for what he doesn't know yet

Sept. 17 @ Miami (L) - Tough Miami D overcomes the triple flea flicker reverse

Sept. 24 NY Jets (W) - Blood in the water at the Ralph

Oct. 1 Minnesota (W) - 3-1 to open season has people talking

Oct. 8 @ Chicago (L) - Team and City comes back to earth a little bit

Oct. 15 @ Detroit (W) - The Lions are bad and play uninspired football by this point

Oct. 22 New England (L) - Belichick can't be fooled twice

Nov. 5 Green Bay (W) - Farve (if he's still able to walk) will be praying for Mike Williams

Nov. 12 @ Indianapolis (L) Peytons too tough, the dome is too loud, we are too young

Nov. 19 @ Houston (W) Moulds shows why no one would give him #1 money

Nov. 26 Jacksonville (W) Starting to get chilly and Leftwich will be on crutches

Dec. 3 San Diego (W) It's cold, it doesn't snow in San Diego and Rivers plays like a rook

Dec. 10 @ NY Jets (L) Somehow find a way to lose against 1/3 of Chads shoulder

Dec. 17 Miami (W) Mularkey comes with something to prove, and proves we were right

Dec. 24 Tennessee (W) Vince young likes snow as much as Roscoe does

Dec. 31 @ Baltimore (L) Tough physical road battle with the Ravens squeaking one out

10-6

Lets get it rolling!

Sept. 10 @ New England - Loss - Our personal House of Horrors for years

Sept. 17 @ Miami - Loss - This could be closer than people think. Let's hope it isn't 100 degrees.

Sept. 24 NY Jets - Win. Usually a sloppy game but I think this time the Bills win by 10 or more. Good football on both sides of the ball.

Oct. 1 Minnesota - Win. Another home game, another W.

Oct. 8 @ Chicago - Loss. Jauron's return will not be a good one. Bears D far too good.

Oct. 15 @ Detroit - Loss. See above.

0ct. 22 New England - Loss. We will never beat this team.

Nov. 5 Green Bay - Win. Bills bounce back vs a bad Packers squad

Nov. 12 @ Indianapolis - Loss. This could be the worst game of the year.

Nov. 19 @ Houston - Win. Don't we always play these guys? Should be a W.

Nov. 26 Jacksonville - Loss. They are too big and strong.

Dec. 3 San Diego - Loss. Bolts fighting for a playoff spot.

Dec. 10 @ NY Jets - Win. Jets will be long gone.

Dec. 17 Miami - Loss. Close game but the better team prevails.

Dec. 24 Tennessee - Win. Good W against a mediocre team.

Dec. 31 @ Baltimore - Loss. Ravens are much improved and will be fighting Cincy and Pitt.

6-10 at best. This is another rebuilding year folks but I think the Bills will start off slow and play some competitive games if the D can hold up. Willis needs to stay healthy as does the VERY thin O line. Geez, the last time we had a good deep O line was in the Kelly days!