The most important Opening Day question.

Dan

I have several old jerseys; however, none with a current roster name. I have several old sweatshirts and assorted t-shirts. I've historically wore my t-shirt with the 51-3 Buffalo News Headline commemorating the playoff win as an undershirt. I do have a new sweatshirt that I got last year for Christmas. I've yet to wear it, hoping for a new start this year.

I'm thinking this could be a new year and therefore the new start. But, if I wear my new Sweatshirt and we lose horribly, then I may never be able to put it on again - for fear of the jinx. I'm also thinking of retiring the 51-3 t-shirt (its getting rather holish).

I'm also considering a new basball cap. So, if I order that, I could order a new jersey as well. But who? would be my primary concern.

Advice on how not to jinx the team with my Bills gear is greatly appreciated.

I'm also considering a new basball cap.  So, if I order that, I could order a new jersey as well.  But who? would be my primary concern.

Advice on how not to jinx the team with my Bills gear is greatly appreciated.

760700[/snapback]

Brian Moorman #8 jersey.

You can never go wrong wearing your Hobert jersey.

Never.

760703[/snapback]

I would... but I forgot to read the "Washing Instructions" during the week. So now its shrunk beyond wearabilty.

I'm finally back from being on the road working all summer and I think its time for a jersey update. I have a McGahee blue replithentic and a Milloy white replica, which is out of the question. I think this week I am going to pick up a McGee and an Evans jersey, one white and one throwback (don't know which will be which yet.) It'll be a tough decision between the three but it may depend on the weather. Suggestions?