Gates will be a Dolphin

Coach Tuesday

They're looking for a backup RB now that Morris was suspended, and Mularkey knows the kid can play.  I predict it will happen within a few days.

Also, since I'm giving predictions, Ezekial will soon be doing hard time.

759946[/snapback]

You're probably right about Gates and hopefully wrong about Ezekial.

Meh, no big deal, Gates is nothing special IMO...

FA backs like him at this time of year (after final cuts) are a dime-a-dozen.

759963[/snapback]

:w00t:

:w00t:

As Kurt Angle once said, "It's true, it's true".

759979[/snapback]

Speaking of Kurt Angle, I really feel for the guy. Poor bastard is physically and mentally beat up, his wife is filing for divorce, and he's not going to be able to do the thing he loves for a while.....I was really bummed to hear about all he's going through :D He's one of my favorites....next to MIIISSSSSSTTEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNNNNNN-NNNNNAAAAAAAA-DAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.................................................................................. KENNNNNNNNN-NAAAAAAAAAAAAA-DAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :doh:

Speaking of Kurt Angle, I really feel for the guy. Poor bastard is physically and mentally beat up, his wife is filing for divorce, and he's not going to be able to do the thing he loves for a while.....I was really bummed to hear about all he's going through :doh:  He's one of my favorites....next to MIIISSSSSSTTEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR    KENNNNNNN-NNNNNAAAAAAAA-DAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.................................................................................. KENNNNNNNNN-NAAAAAAAAAAAAA-DAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  :w00t:

760001[/snapback]

Yes, he is also one of my favs... I would buy a DVD comp if it had a lot of his promos, he's great on the mic.

Yes, he is also one of my favs... I would buy a DVD comp if it had a lot of his promos, he's great on the mic.

760010[/snapback]

Yep, and he's totally legit as an athlete. I dig that. He's a cool guy....hope he comes back soon :w00t:

But DAMMIT that would suck if gates went to Miami.....then I'd have to start hating him, and I really like the kid!