We trying to make a trade?

oregonbbfan

My guess would be that even though they've submitted the list to the league, if they took right up to the deadline, they haven't had time to personally inform the players.

I don't think Levy/Jauron would want them to find out on TV, radio, or the 'net. (That would be a Donahoe/Mularkey move.)

ya, i recall Chris Mohr and Thurman Thomas both finding out via TV/Radio

759770[/snapback]

I can't imagine a bigger disgrace than the way they treated Thurman. This team deserves the cursed years its had since his treatment in his final days.

They also could be waiting to see who is being released by other teams. If they have their eye on someone to fill a hole, it could alter who our cuts will be.

Doubt I'm explaining that properly.

759778[/snapback]

Yes - and if that is what they were doing, I can definitely see them taking right up to the deadline to finalize their own list.

The local stations will be scrambling to get it on the 6 o'clock news, so hopefully we'll know soon.

I think our best bet would be a couple Special teamers to either Washington or MM at Miami. They would have to be established guys like Wire, Stammer or another who may be on the edge but not over. Because our ST is so good and we have others with potential do the Washingtons wait for our cuts or try for a deal. We'll know soon.