I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet but

envirojeff

I would love to see the old jersey's the new jersey's! I get a smile everytime i see them. This is one vote for the old jersey's becoming the new jersey's!

Jeff

755107[/snapback]

Every time I play Madden 07 using the Bills I switch automatic to the old unis. The new ones are amongst the worst in the league. The old ones are fantastic. Especiallyt the powder blue home ones.

What's it gonna take to get them back full time.

755123[/snapback]

Good question, as I can't believe the front office has not heard the word on this one.

There are several hoops OBD has to jump through, but I don't think they can be all that difficult...I mean christ, they did it with the USFL uni's the Bills are wearing today.

Unfortunately, it's probably going to take a media outlet (WGR? :doh: ) to get the grassroots movement going full-time

Every time I play Madden 07 using the Bills I switch automatic to the old unis. The new ones are amongst the worst in the league. The old ones are fantastic. Especiallyt the powder blue home ones.

755116[/snapback]

Not to nit pick but our unis are not powder blue. The chargers are a powder blue.

Not to nit pick but our unis are not powder blue. The chargers are a powder blue.

755615[/snapback]

There's no way they're going to change back. At the very least I wish they would get the Montreal Allouette look off the away jerseys and make them solid white.