John Kerry - Fuggin' Waaaaaaaah

I read a few years ago in a first-person account that at the same time Gingrich was chastizing Clinton for getting a BJ, a Republican staffer saw him at their kids' soccer game. As the guy walked by Newt's car, there was a blonde head of hair going up and down in Newt's lap (at the time, he was married to a brunette) and he waved, pointed at the bobbing head, smiled and winked.

If Newt runs, his explanations are going to make a lot of people's brains hurt.

755126[/snapback]

Wait...you mean...Newt's a hypocrite? :unsure::doh:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure:

Seriously, though...has there ever been another time in American history where shouting "Vote for us because the evil Other Party stole the last election from us!" was considered an appropriate, even valuable campaign strategy? 

754817[/snapback]

Does it matter? They're getting around half the votes next election no matter how retarded they are.

Hooray for two parties and lazy American voters.

:doh:

I read a few years ago in a first-person account that at the same time Gingrich was chastizing Clinton for getting a BJ, a Republican staffer saw him at their kids' soccer game. As the guy walked by Newt's car, there was a blonde head of hair going up and down in Newt's lap (at the time, he was married to a brunette) and he waved, pointed at the bobbing head, smiled and winked.

If Newt runs, his explanations are going to make a lot of people's brains hurt.

755126[/snapback]

What a relevant and compelling post. :doh:

Now there is a quality post. :doh:  :unsure:

755138[/snapback]

He is correct , the 90's was clinton and flowers boinking, clinton and paula boinking, clinton and monica not boinking, but humming and sweetening a cigar.

On tv, radio, newspapers, and the early net. offices across america, even on construction sites from 91 till now!!... And newt will be hammered for being a horny animal..

I work construction, one of the funniest things I ever heard was harry his azz hanging out of his brithches, gawking at any babes that walked by or was on the job as a customer or real estate lady....Then sitting on pail at lunch with the rest of the meatheads, cromagnum included, talking about clinton the pervert :wub: Thats was :w00t: we on these jobs are all neanderthals and smell it a mile away...

Ya he was the president, and he fugged up on that snapper fever, but the most important thing was bin laden!! Clinton flat out should have leveled bin laden, iman al zarawi and his gang of murdering thugs :wub: he fugged up real bad....And all we were fed by the media it seemed was the presidents sex life.....The media, America and the stupidity is something else :devil: Humans are on this planet to give headaches and destroy each other.. for sh1tz and Giggles and $$$ so it seems...Just saying, and I'm one of em dammit :o

Or republicans that whine about Clinton... 6 to 14 years later...

:doh:  :unsure:  :devil:

754813[/snapback]

You know what my biggest problem with Clinton is? The fact people voted for him. What on earth is it about a sleazy used car salesman-like womanizer which makes people think he ought to be the president of the United States?

I do not have the link :unsure:

John Kerry was in IOWA this summer at an outdoor function and barbeque.

A resident asked sen. Kerry if Bush was here what would you discuss with him?

John Kerry turned around and walked over to a shrub and started having a talk :doh:

754849[/snapback]

Unfortunately the shrub won the debate and forced Kerry to resort to name calling!

Unfortunately the shrub won the debate and forced Kerry to resort to name calling!

755295[/snapback]

I was able to watch a part of one debate, so bush won those debates by clearly intellectually defeating kerry, and kerry responded with name calling?

It's done, I would just like to read your take on it, as I stated I only watched a part of 1 debate.

Under the age of five months, though.  You can keep as many dogs and cats as you'd like, just so you kill them before they're five months old...

:doh:

Really well-written ordinance.  :unsure:

755332[/snapback]

Kerry could really win a lot of respect if he would address real voting concerns and problems, such as electronic voting machines and illegal vote suppression tactics.

If he would start a movement based on concerns that he experienced in the 2004 elections, rather then just looking like he's doing it out of spite, he could have something.

Of course he won't, and thats why he never got elected in the first place.

What, you want to move on to proving you're greviously misinformed about something else now?

755389[/snapback]

Are you trying to say you disagree with my take on Clinton? I'll tell you about the problem I have with Clinton. It's one thing for a guy to be up-front with women, and to tell them he's only interested in casual sex. No lies, no dishonesty, the women know what he has to offer, and they can take it or leave it.

Clinton's sex life was nothing at all like that. Sneaking around, lying to Hillary, lying to the American people: "I did not have sex with that woman." He went after married women. I don't like that. I don't like the furtive, dishonest nature of Clinton's sex life, and I feel that carried over to his public life. Look at the numerous broken promises he'd made to the American people.

Kerry could really win a lot of respect if he would address real voting concerns and problems...

Good thought, but that would cut into his political aspirations. Ain't gonna happen.

...such as electronic voting machines...

No problem with this.

...and illegal vote suppression tactics.

He would get stopped real quick on this. There is no way anyone, even within his party, would put a stop to this. There is too much at stake. People may actually vote with their hearts. Stuff like that needs to be stopped. :doh:

If he would start a movement based on concerns that he experienced in the 2004 elections, rather then just looking like he's doing it out of spite, he could have something.

...but, that would go against the "whiney little B word" persona he has worked so hard to attain.

755423[/snapback]

Yup.

Kerry could really win a lot of respect if he would address real voting concerns and problems, such as electronic voting machines and illegal vote suppression tactics.

755423[/snapback]

How in the hell did your response get linked to THAT post? :doh:

But anyway...modern politics isn't about providing solutions. It's about making sure people understand the problems and accusing the opponent of causing them.

Good thought, but that would cut into his political aspirations. Ain't gonna happen.

No problem with this.

He would get stopped real quick on this. There is no way anyone, even within his party, would put a stop to this. There is too much at stake. People may actually vote with their hearts. Stuff like that needs to be stopped.  :doh:

...but, that would go against the "whiney little B word" persona he has worked so hard to attain.

Yup.

755427[/snapback]

I don't have an issue with electronic voting machines myself, but given the concerns raised, it would actually present an issue worth looking into.

As far as CTM and you're assertions that it would never come about due to politics: you're right, it won't, and I agree. But at this point I think actually looking at problems and suggesting solutions is the ONLY thing that would get his presidential ball rolling again, or at least have a shot at it.

And I have no idea how my last post got linked to the ordinance, rofl.

I don't have an issue with electronic voting machines myself, but given the concerns raised, it would actually present an issue worth looking into.

755448[/snapback]

The main issue people B word about is having paper trails (that and security of the machines from tampering). My county spent a crap-load of money to get new electronic voting machines. Now, everyone is happy. Of course, the main reason why they bitched (no paper trail) still has not been solved because the new machines do not provide a paper trail, but it allows the politicians the ability to continue to B word about something when they lose. It is obviously not their fault that they lost. It has to be a conspiracy. :doh:

How in the hell did your response get linked to THAT post?  :unsure:

755432[/snapback]

:wub: I know you posted that in the fez thread, and I'm dealing with insomnia 3o+ hr's, when bluefire posted that i was whoa :devil: I'm getting more loopy..

Then I was reading a kurt post and I lefft the thread for a moment to check some other thread...I re-enter this thread and then the kurt post has dissapeared :w00t::doh::o so I leave the thread and go to the index, and it says kurt did post 1:59, so he deleted, or someone else....Or, this is a flashback from my years on the road following the dead. oh ya, anagram :wub:

The main issue people B word about is having paper trails (that and security of the machines from tampering). My county spent a crap-load of money to get new electronic voting machines. Now, everyone is happy. Of course, the main reason why they bitched (no paper trail) still has not been solved because the new machines do not provide a paper trail, but it allows the politicians the ability to continue to B word about something when they lose. It is obviously not their fault that they lost. It has to be a conspiracy.  :doh:

755464[/snapback]

Heh yup. Some of the things with electronic voting machines are absolutely ridiculous.

Apparently, some of the latest research on electronic voting machines in one University is using an Xbox 360 to create a voting machine, because of how supposedly "secure" it is.

An Xbox 360. You know, one made by the security-expert Microsoft. The one that within a few days had a hack to play burned games (and a VERY simple hack too, it involved booting off a DVD and flashing the bios IIRC).

Of course, Diebold is just as bad. They inserted a voting record "black box" into their machines which can by access by a 2-digit code.

Seriously. A 2 friggin digit code.

Its not that hard to design a computer in a secure box, which prints out paper trails as they happen, has a touch-screen for input and output, and only allows access to votes with both a password and a PAM.

But, our friends at Diebold couldn't do it, even though they design ATM's out the ass.

Sad.