Results of R. Rich's Buffalo Bills Keeper League

R. Rich

REPORT YOUR KEEPERS FOR NEXT SEASON!

As of now, 6 teams have reported which players they are keeping. The others have until the end of the day this Friday (07/28/06) to report which players they are keeping. After that, I will decide which players will be kept for the other teams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyway we can throw a date out there for the draft. I would need to know a couple weeks ahead of time of when the draft is in order to make it. Also, these last couple of teams that the owners have not responded on, maybe we should look for new owners. We could do this by posting it on the main board of the message board.

Is there anyway we can throw a date out there for the draft.  I would need to know a couple weeks ahead of time of when the draft is in order to make it.  Also, these last couple of teams that the owners have not responded on, maybe we should look for new owners.  We could do this by posting it on the main board of the message board.

737017[/snapback]

I was just about to ask the very same questions - when is the draft, and what do we do with dead teams?

Problem with dead teams is what to do with the keepers - do new oners get stuck with the same players that are on the dead teams, or do we have some sort of special draft for them?

Also, what's the fee for this year and how do we get it to you?

I was just about to ask the very same questions - when is the draft, and what do we do with dead teams?

Problem with dead teams is what to do with the keepers - do new oners get stuck with the same players that are on the dead teams, or do we have some sort of special draft for them?

Also, what's the fee for this year and how do we get it to you?

737309[/snapback]

You should check the league website, Anthony. The answers to most of your questions can be found there.

One team has already been replaced. They inherit the same roster and make their keepers based on that (which they've already done).

The fee is the same as last season and the information on how/when to send it can also be found in the forums on our league website.

You should check the league website, Anthony.  The answers to most of your questions can be found there.

One team has already been replaced.  They inherit the same roster and make their keepers based on that (which they've already done).

The fee is the same as last season and the information on how/when to send it can also be found in the forums on our league website.

738065[/snapback]

Hadn't read the forums on the site since last week - last time I checked there was nothing new - guess its come back to life.

Any thoughts on draft date/time? I can't do 8/16 or 8/27 but other than that I should be free.

Well - Since this is the first time I thought about this league since it ended - I think I'll roll my $50 winnings into this years sign up fees. If there were deadlines for Winning Collections, Keepers Submissions, it would have been nice to receive a PM and/or an email, and not just a random topic posting that we have to track down.....

Thoughts, Problems???

BTW - my keepers should be:

Oh wait I don't even remember who is on my roster --- where can I view this, I can’t find it on Fanball any longer??? Anyone with a link????

Ima90sJezus

Buffalo Stampede

Well - Since this is the first time I thought about this league since it ended - I think I'll roll my $50 winnings into this years sign up fees.  If there were deadlines for Winning Collections, Keepers Submissions, it would have been nice to receive a PM and/or an email, and not just a random topic posting that we have to track down.....

Thoughts, Problems???

BTW - my keepers should be:

Oh wait I don't even remember who is on my roster --- where can I view this, I can’t find it on Fanball any longer???  Anyone with a link????

Ima90sJezus

Buffalo Stampede

740863[/snapback]

I've kept this thread open ever since the end of the season, plus our league site on Fanball is open year 'round.

Send me your address and I'll send you your prize money.

As long as you designate your keepers by Friday, there's no problem. I actually set a deadline for July, but I've been lenient as I know people run into problems and such. I intend to set up the draft on Saturday, so whoever hasn't designated keepers by then will have them designated by me.

Our draft date will more than likely be September 2nd or 3rd. It will be a live draft, and will be held in the evening.

Go ahead and mark me down for

A. Gates

C. Chambers

R. Brown

Thanx

-Ima

I've kept this thread open ever since the end of the season, plus our league site on Fanball is open year 'round. 

Send me your address and I'll send you your prize money. 

As long as you designate your keepers by Friday, there's no problem.  I actually set a deadline for July, but I've been lenient as I know people run into problems and such.  I intend to set up the draft on Saturday, so whoever hasn't designated keepers by then will have them designated by me.

Our draft date will more than likely be September 2nd or 3rd.  It will be a live draft, and will be held in the evening.

742951[/snapback]

Rich,

Can you please give me a date and time of the draft. I haven't sent you any money yet but will once I know when the draft is. The reason is that I have a 2nd job and work on the weekends so please give me a date and time hopefully at 8 or so on that Saturday or Sunday. Can we do it during the week. Please inform.

Thanks

Paul

Rich,

Can you please give me a date and time of the draft.  I haven't sent you any money yet but will once I know when the draft is.  The reason is that I have a 2nd job and work on the weekends so please give me a date and time hopefully at 8 or so on that Saturday or Sunday.    Can we do it during the week.  Please inform.

Thanks

Paul

743471[/snapback]

DRAFT INFORMATION!!

Type: Online. What else?

Date: Monday, August 28th, 2006

Time: 7:00pm EST

Please try to be online 30 minutes prior to the start of the draft. If there's any questions, PM me or post a message on the league's message board on Fanball.

DRAFT INFORMATION!!

Type:  Online.  What else?

Date:  Monday, August 28th, 2006

Time:  7:00pm EST

Please try to be online 30 minutes prior to the start of the draft.  If there's any questions, PM me or post a message on the league's message board on Fanball.

745585[/snapback]

I know how hard it is to schedule a draft (it's like herding cats), but 7pm on a Monday is bad for me as I have a standing conference call with a client in Australia at that time.

Any way we could move it to 7:30 or a weekend? Not sure what would work best for people and if it's only me who can't do a Monday at 7pm then I'll have to suck it up and figure out what to do.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.