Results of R. Rich's Buffalo Bills Keeper League

R. Rich

Can't get to the site - get a message saying all servers are busy - WTF?

754554[/snapback]

I don't know what happened, but we're all getting that message, Anthony. I was on a couple of times earlier to re-set the draft order and to set the time limit, but now I can't even access the site.

Damn!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what happened, but we're all getting that message, Anthony.  I was on a couple of times earlier to re-set the draft order and to set the time limit, but now I can't even access the site. 

Damn!

754568[/snapback]

Good Lord I've had my share of technical issues tonight - my wireless connection dropped out on my laptop when doing a demo for clients in Australia about 2 hours ago, now this - is it a full moon or something?

I don't know what happened, but we're all getting that message, Anthony.  I was on a couple of times earlier to re-set the draft order and to set the time limit, but now I can't even access the site. 

Damn!

754568[/snapback]

I have images of the system merrily drafting away for us based on its rankings - I wonder who's going to get Curtis Martin - he was ranked really high for a guy who isn't going to play.....

Good Lord I've had my share of technical issues tonight - my wireless connection dropped out on my laptop when doing a demo for clients in Australia about 2 hours ago, now this - is it a full moon or something?

754572[/snapback]

It must be.

I just can't believe that I was able to access this site numerous times today, even from WORK, and now when it's time to draft, nothing. This sucks.

I have images of the system merrily drafting away for us based on its rankings - I wonder who's going to get Curtis Martin - he was ranked really high for a guy who isn't going to play.....

754573[/snapback]

Until I activate our draft, nothing will happen. I set up the draft room, but you don't set a time to begin. You just hit a "start draft" option when you're all ready to go. Don't worry.

It must be. 

I just can't believe that I was able to access this site numerous times today, even from WORK, and now when it's time to draft, nothing.  This sucks.

754574[/snapback]

It was working around 7 when I logged in. Then I went to get in the chat room around 715 and couldn't go.

Hopefully it clears up in a few minutes.

It must be. 

I just can't believe that I was able to access this site numerous times today, even from WORK, and now when it's time to draft, nothing.  This sucks.

754574[/snapback]

I was in about 40 minutes ago, then came back and things were hung up so I left thinking I'd come right back - now I'm locked out.

Problem is that their servers can't handle the load of drafts running right now.

I propose that we hang out here for a while in order to be available in case Fanball decides to stop f'ing with us.

Sound off...

One...

754594[/snapback]

I'm OK for quite some time - nowhere I have to be tonight.

I'm also OK for the rest of the week after about 7, but it looks like others may have conflicts. F'in Fanball. :P

Everyone,

This sucks, and I really wish we were 15 minutes into our draft, but there's nothing I can do about it right now.

I'm prepared to stay online for a while, to see if we can draft tonight. If the site comes back up, I'm prepared to get this done. The draft should take not much longer than an hour, I'd say. So, if we can get into Fanball soon, I'll be ready to go.

Also, there's been some concerns over whether the draft will "begin w/out us", leaving us all w/ players we don't want. It will NOT! The draft has to be activated by yours truly, so although the room is set up, nothing will happen until I start it. Absolut Power corrupts, absolutely.

I see there's a few of us here tonight, so I can only hope you'll all brave it out w/ me in the hopes that we can draft tonight.

Paul, I saw that you're going to be out of town after tonight, so I really hope we can get this done before you leave. If not, is there any time between now and the beginning of the regular season that will work for you? I'm flexible in terms of scheduling the draft, so I'll bow to the will of the league, so to speak.

Anyway, whoever from our league is here and ready to draft, please post here and let me know. Thanks.

Anyway, whoever from our league is here and ready to draft, please post here and let me know.  Thanks.

754604[/snapback]

I'm around. I'll be here for a while, but it's a lot later here than there, so probably not hours or anything.

Well, I'm kinda on the site.

I have the Fanball page up, but I still cannot access anything:

SYSTEM MAINTENANCE

Due to regular maintenance, the system is currently unavailable for use.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back in a few minutes.

Maybe it's on the way back?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.