Results of R. Rich's Buffalo Bills Keeper League

R. Rich

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you manage to get in, fellas?  Or, were you still in from before? 

I knew I shouldn't have re-booted my computer...

754683[/snapback]

I've had the site up from the start, so I guess that's why. Seems strange though since I can refresh, change screens...do whatever. I can move around the site just fine. Just the draft page won't open.

How did you manage to get in, fellas?  Or, were you still in from before? 

I knew I shouldn't have re-booted my computer...

754683[/snapback]

Before, unfortunately. I opened up another Internet Explorer (just to see) and got the 'System Maintenance' message.

I've had the site up from the start, so I guess that's why.  Seems strange though since I can refresh, change screens...do whatever.  I can move around the site just fine.  Just the draft page won't open.

754689[/snapback]

That's what I find odd. I can do the same thing...you'd think that refreshing would kick you off of the site but, no, most functionality is there.

That's what I find odd. I can do the same thing...you'd think that refreshing would kick you off of the site but, no, most functionality is there.

754692[/snapback]

I tried gettin in with IE, and no go. I opened another FF window, and it still let me in.

Maybe it's the login that's not letting people in? Cookies are keeping me in in Firefox.

Rich, how many people do we have?

754712[/snapback]

Faustus

Avenger

BuffBills#1

Me

That's who is in the chat room now. I PM'd a guy over on BillsZone (Shop Wreckers) to let him know we're back up now. Still waiting for you, Paul, and the 3 others.

Anybody checking in here - PLEASE GO TO THE SITE AND GO TO THE CHAT ROOM

754717[/snapback]

Faustus

Avenger

BuffBills#1

Me

That's who is in the chat room now.  I PM'd a guy over on BillsZone (Shop Wreckers) to let him know we're back up now.  Still waiting for you, Paul, and the 3 others.

754719[/snapback]

LAST CALL!! EVERYONE GET TO THE FANBALL.COM CHAT ROOM, ASAP!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.