Deion Branch

nuklz2594

Not much. He wants serious coin. We need a #2 (or 1a) WR, but not at this price tag, and thats not even accounting for the patriots demands. I would have no problem with us going after him on the open market when his contract expires, so long as we dont overpay him.

Not much.  He wants serious coin.  We need a #2 (or 1a) WR, but not at this price tag, and thats not even accounting for the patriots demands.  I would have no problem with us going after him on the open market when his contract expires, so long as we dont overpay him.

752352[/snapback]

serious coin for a guy thats never had a 1,000 yard season or more then 5 TDs in a season

dont get me wrong, the guy is good but he needs a reality check

If I was Philly I would trade a WR (doesn't matter who, they all suck) and a #1 for him. Problem is, they are like a lover scorned after the TO debacle and picking up another whiney WR would be too sensitive a road to go down.

Branch is a lesser Lee Evans...no way would i give a 1 or 2 for him.What about Jerry Porter?Even though he is playing now,it does not seem he is welcome in Oakland anymore.A bit of a dickhead but he would make an great duo w/Lee.A pipe dream...i know.

serious coin for a guy thats never had a 1,000 yard season or more then 5 TDs in a season

dont get me wrong, the guy is good but he needs a reality check

752356[/snapback]

Brady spreads the ball around to a bunch of recievers in the pats offensive system, I don't have the stats right now, but I would believe that the pats have more recievers with 300 to 700 yards per season. Instead of 2 recievers where #1 gets the 1000plus yards and the #2 comes in second to#1's total...If brady tossed the ball to branch more per game branches catches would increase and ''maybe he becomes that 1000 yard guy, that most covet...If branch finds a new team I hope he does good and gets the money he believes he should be payed.....If the pats lose branch, maybe they get a nice pick for nexts year draft.

I think the pats need improvement in the secondary and linebacker positions, their offense is solid, imo. They play the bills soon, we will at least get to watch what happens and start to judge the pats offense from that 1st game..