If not Donahoe...who???

Thailog80

The only comforting thing I have heard the past couple of weeks is that TD has one year left on his contract and Ralph hates to have his GM's go into a year as a lame duck,so a possible contract extension looms on the horizon or a buy out of the last year... :angry:

As for a GM...what about..Scott Pioli..He is only Vice President of player personnel in New England right now,and answers to Bellicheck,pay him the bucks,give him Donahoes tile and job,General Manager and and President ..

Wasn't thier a guy from Green Bay,retired, contemplating the Falcons GM job..?Ron Wolfe maybe..a little old,but so is Donahoe... :)

Also Mueller,as mentioned by someone else..

Polian would be good, but Ralph would have to die first.  I don't trust anybody Ralph would choose, so I'm looking for an early visit from the angels.

54591[/snapback]

If I'm interpreting this post correctly, you are piece of stevestojan loser.

If I'm interpreting this post correctly, you are piece of stevestojan loser.

54965[/snapback]

Maybe it came out wrong/cold but, it is true.

I also don't trust anybody RW chooses.

If anything, I see the Bills pulling a "Bears" after Halas past on.

The pieces are in place.

Does anybody "bend" Ralph's ear?

What exactly does the "assistant to the coach" (Rusty Jones) do? Is he just a secretary or "go-for"? I noticed (in the opening day program) he has been around since 1984?

I know RW is reagarded as a saint. Should he be immune to criticism?

In the salary cap era, there should be nop excuse to field the best team possible.

Maybe it came out wrong/cold but, it is true.

I also don't trust anybody RW chooses.

If anything, I see the Bills pulling a "Bears" after Halas past on.

The pieces are in place.

Does anybody "bend" Ralph's ear?

What exactly does the "assistant to the coach" (Rusty Jones) do?  Is he just a secretary or "go-for"?  I noticed (in the opening day program) he has been around since 1984?

I know RW is reagarded as a saint.  Should he be immune to criticism?

In the salary cap era, there should be nop excuse to field the best team possible.

54990[/snapback]

Hoping somebody dies is a little bit different than criticism :)

I don't want to hear Modrak either. He's almost just as balls deep into this mess as TD. What are we supposed to do for a GM? Im not thilled with TD but please give me some viable options?

54564[/snapback]

Phil Savage - Baltimore Ravens. 'nuff said.

Hoping somebody dies is a little bit different than criticism  :)

54995[/snapback]

By NO means I am hoping he dies. But, it is going to happen... Nobody lives for ever and he is getting VERY up in age.

It would be interesting to fast-forward into a crystal-ball 10 years to see what will happen.

Nobody goes 0-16 for a long time. They usually turn it around to the top. What scares me is mediocrity.