CHRIS VILLARIAL

RJOSEPH

Well last year proved that a hurt Chris. V is one terrible lineman. I just keep remembering the Cincy game where he ended up facing the wrong way on back to back goaline runs. This team can't afford for him to play hurt another year.

VILLARIAL left practice today with back spasms and i am not so sure this guy is going to hold up.  he is 33 and maybe duke or big aaron would be a better prospect!

749161[/snapback]

Lets see how well you run and block 300 lb lineman when your back is being wrenched. Geez. Its not like he sprained or nroke something. Im sure he will be fine tomorrow.

Lets see how well you run and block 300 lb lineman when your back is being wrenched. Geez. Its not like he sprained or nroke something. Im sure he will be fine tomorrow.

749182[/snapback]

I agree...but this is not a new occurance for the guy, it's a pattern

I want Ruben back.

749294[/snapback]

Rueben was the most overrate player in Bills history, I dont care how many pro bowls he got voted too. Everytime I watched him i would cringe. I know I will be lambsated for this but i dont care, he had everyone fooled.

Rueben was the most overrate player in Bills history, I dont care how many pro bowls he got voted too. Everytime I watched him i would cringe. I know I will be lambsated for this but i dont care, he had everyone fooled.

749323[/snapback]

I agree completely, and I have no idea how he got into pro bowls year after year. He'd get hit with false starts and holding calls all the time, and overall was an above average offensive lineman. He got the reputation as an all-pro player and I guess nobody bothered to check up on his play, and instead he kept getting into pro bowls and keeping that reputation.

He got the reputation as an all-pro player and I guess nobody bothered to check up on his play, and instead he kept getting into pro bowls and keeping that reputation.

749385[/snapback]

Kind of like the Gold Glove in MLB. Once you win one, unless you get injured or have a total meltdown, you are pretty much locked in to the award.