Where in the fug is McGahee??

Rayzer32

Why in the F*$K is he only getting 2-3 snaps per game and not even touching the ball with those plays. This play calling totally sucks ass and is as ugly as last year with Killdrive.

I am totally disgusted with the management of this "so-called" team. We have 3 #1 picks and one finally showed up today in Evans. McGahee was a waste if we are not going to play him and JP should be starting by now if he wasn't injured.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: TD. Your team blows big time.

19 games into his career..."McGahee's a wasted #1 pick"  Right on schedule...  :blink:

54486[/snapback]

Tom, he has a legit point. TD passed on Steinbach (sic) who is kicking ass at LG. Did you watch this piece of stevestojan we lined up at LG today?

Travis Henry falls on his stupid ass every time the Buffalo Bills Football Team needs him, as MaGahee sits.

The whole situation sucks.

I thought Evans was going to have a big game.  As for McGahee, i'd like to see some balls thrown his way.  He still hasn't gotten that burst back and thats holding him back.

54492[/snapback]

And how in the hell do we know if he has the burst back. MM never gives the guy a chance. He should at least be in on short yardage plays!!! He probably wouldn't trip over his own feet.

Tom, he has a legit point. TD passed on Steinbach (sic) who is kicking ass at LG. Did you watch this piece of stevestojan we lined up at LG today?

Travis Henry falls on his stupid ass every time the Buffalo Bills Football Team needs him, as MaGahee sits.

The whole situation sucks.

54500[/snapback]

Hey, I want to see McGahee playing as much as the next guy...particular on obvious passing plays, where it's been pretty much proven they need a back that can pick up the blitz, and I haven't seen any other ones on the roster that can do it.

I just thought we were beyond the "19 pro games and a cloud of tears" philosophy, particularly after Price put up 94-catch 3rd season. Guess not... :blink:

Hey, I want to see McGahee playing as much as the next guy...particular on obvious passing plays, where it's been pretty much proven they need a back that can pick up the blitz, and I haven't seen any other ones on the roster that can do it. 

I just thought we were beyond the "19 pro games and a cloud of tears" philosophy, particularly after Price put up 94-catch 3rd season.  Guess not...  :blink:

54510[/snapback]

Yeah, but the difference is WM has only been active for 3 NFL games and we haven't seen stevestojan.

Did you see the blitz pick up block he had when he put Teddy Bruschi upside down. The guy can at least block, let's play him more.

There was someone playing LG today? You're pulling my leg!

I think the point wasn't so much to rip on Willis as it was to criticize the MOVE to draft Willis and the way this MOVE has "helped" the Buffalo Bills "improve" as a football team.

I happen to think Willis was an incredible talent before he blew out the knee. Will he ever get back to that point? I don't know.

It was arrogance to take a RB when the Bills didn't really need a RB and had other holes to fill in their line-up and further to take a RB that wasn't going to help the team in 2003 with the team's #1 pick.

It is a wasted pick in the sense that the Bills haven't gotten any return on that investment. Nothing. He sat out last year. He's riding the bench this year and only rarely gets on the field and then only as a decoy. The return might be argued to be negative in that Travis Henry seems to be more focused on telling reporters who's #1 than keeping his shoelaces tied, running the right plays, and picking up a blitzer once or twice a season.

If we expect to trade WM at year end, he currently has no (or little) trade value. This is not good. And if we lose next week, we can pretty much write off playoffs (though todays loss goes a long way to further that) . We need to give him time if we are going to trade him. TH is looking pretty poor himself. Its not looking good for regaining that #1. Though TH to MIA for their #1 is looking pretty good right now

And how in the hell do we know if he has the burst back.  MM never gives the guy a chance.  He should at least be in on short yardage plays!!!  He probably wouldn't trip over his own feet.

54501[/snapback]

McGahee has played in preseason games as well as some regular season games. For those who watched him play for the 'U', he is not the same back. I hate to say that because I want to see him succeed. But he might be the biggest bust since Erik Flowers. MM promised us some two back sets with Travis and Willis. I'd like to start to see that myself.

Yeah, but the difference is WM has only been active for 3 NFL games and we haven't seen stevestojan. 

Did you see the blitz pick up block he had when he put Teddy Bruschi upside down.  The guy can at least block, let's play him more.

54518[/snapback]

Yes, that was a terrific block when WM upended Bruschi.

Mike

McGahee has played in preseason games as well as some regular season games.  For those who watched him play for the 'U', he is not the same back.  I hate to say that because I want to see him succeed.  But he might be the biggest bust since Erik Flowers.  MM promised us some two back sets with Travis and Willis.  I'd like to start to see that myself.

Now is not the time to panic. Edgerrin James had a similar knee injury, and he needed two years before he was back to his old self. Hopefully, McGahee is only a shadow of the player he will be next year.

I think the point wasn't so much to rip on Willis as it was to criticize the MOVE to draft Willis and the way this MOVE has "helped" the Buffalo Bills "improve" as a football team.

54532[/snapback]

Exactly....I'm a patient guy, but it's really wearing thin. Not because of my own expectations, but the timetable we've been hearing all along is October '04 he should be around 95%.

It's October '04. Is he even on the roster still? Or is he hanging out with the ESPN Dreamjob winner in the witness protection program?

TD needs to go back to ESPN where he belongs. Maybe they can pay him instead of the other way around. Anybody else notice how much Pasquarelli and everybody kisses his butt religiously? They were quick to write articles about him when we were 2-0 last year, but nothing to be found since.

how long is mcgahee signed for? what worries me is he will finally have his breakout year eventually, then next thing you know hes a free agent and wants to be the highest paid back in history or goto a different team.

It was a pretty high choice and price for a player who may turn out to be a superior blocking back and possibly pass catcher. If he ends up being like Keith Byers, I guess that would be good...not that I wouldn't have picked someone else, but if that's how it ends up, especially if he becomes a goal-line force...