I quit on my 2 year self imposed no alcohol

cromagnum

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and I operate in different worlds.  I wish I could be in your place but the events in your post don't make me feel so good.  :devil:

749946[/snapback]

I could have just had the divorce, without telling my friends to do the tent party with the ex..Is that what your refering to? cuz she could have said no, but she pulled her panties off instead...I'm am for the most part a decent guy, but if I'm getting played I sometimes join the game :lol:

I could have just had the divorce, without telling my friends to do the tent  party with the ex..Is that what your refering to? cuz she could have said no, but she pulled her panties off instead...I'm am for the most part a decent guy, but if I'm getting played I sometimes join the game :devil:

749959[/snapback]

What amazes me is that you would refer to these guys as "buddies" or "friends."

Bro, I am not trying to be your shrink, but I think that you need better definition in your life.

What amazes me is that you would refer to these guys as "buddies" or "friends."

Bro, I am not trying to be your shrink, but I think that you need better definition in your life.

749962[/snapback]

I understand your take on the use of my word ''friends'' in reality they are now associates, instead of true friends...They are friends with almost all the people I am friendly with, so for me to exclude those 2 ''friends'' I would have to start over in the friends category....I do not invite those 2 over to my house, but sometimes at the poolhall or other venues they are there with the rest of the crew..Does that clear up the situation? life comes with complications that has gray areas that are not clearly defined, thats all man.

I'm am for the most part a decent guy, but if I'm getting played I sometimes join the game :devil:

749959[/snapback]

Having my buddies bang my wife wouldn't have made me feel like I got over on her. Then again, I still love her dearly, which obviously wasn't the case with you two.

Wish you might reconsider the resuming the alcohol thing. It’s a thought that you do the same things and go to the same places you will end up the same. :devil:

749965[/snapback]

After I drank those 5 beers the other day, I woke up a bit groggy and questioned myself on the need of alchohol in my life, right now I am refraining from beer.

It's difficult due to growing up a partier, but I might continue the non-alcohol use for a stretch or till the end... :lol:

Having my buddies bang my wife wouldn't have made me feel like I got over on her.  Then again, I still love her dearly, which obviously wasn't the case with you two.

749973[/snapback]

I understand your point, I set it up so I could catch her and tell her see ya, she was doing that type of behaviour behind my back claiming to be innocent, I was just a :devil: handing her 2 apples and she bit..I would have bailed on her at some point, just that night provided the evidence to end it now.

this is some of the most fugged up schitt i have seen on TBD since the famous Ed post. This is brilliant!!!

Man if I fell out of love with my wife and she was sleeping around I would love to think I could pull the same... But it's never gonna happen. Would eat me up...

But I think that story is brilliant... Man that schitt never happens to people I know, or to me when I was single, cos no doubt when I was single i woulda knocked the back end out of her ion a tent!! :devil:

I understand your point, I set it up so I could catch her and tell her see ya, she was doing that type of behaviour behind my back claiming to be innocent, I was just  a :devil: handing her 2 apples  and she bit..I would have bailed on her at some point, just that night provided the evidence to end it now.

749978[/snapback]

I suppose it's better to know and be done with it than drag it out with a bunch of unknowns. More power to you. Hope your Latina girl is working out for you. I've dated a few back in the day with no complaints. 0:)

I suppose it's better to know and be done with it than drag it out with a bunch of unknowns.  More power to you.  Hope your Latina girl is working out for you.  I've dated a few back in the day with no complaints.  :devil:

749987[/snapback]

Thats all it was...

Now rosario is little sweetie at least for now....Same goes for me, I am being respectful to her and aim to remain that way...Humans can be a headache, and I have contributed mightily in my 37 years on the planet..Just saying.

this is some of the most fugged up schitt i have seen on TBD since the famous Ed post.  This is brilliant!!!

Man if I fell out of love with my wife and she was sleeping around I would love to think I could pull the same... But it's never gonna happen. Would eat me up...

But I think that story is brilliant... Man that schitt never happens to people I know, or to me when I was single, cos no doubt when I was single i woulda knocked the back end out of her ion a tent!! 0:)

749984[/snapback]

I am a sub-contractor and for 20 years I have worked in peoples homes and just about all the races and cultures and religions I have encountered in all those jobs over the years....From $50million dollar homes to an apartment in the ghetto..

One job a wealthy buisnessman was toying with the 17?year old nanny, and when his wife came home for lunch he changed his behavior and sweet talked his wife where 10 minutes before he was getting real comfortable with the nanny.

In boston I was working at a renovation project at ABCD for over a month.

This building is located at the corner of tremont and boyleston street, right at the edge of the combat zone and the financial district..At lunch we would sit on a bench in the common people wathcing, there are regular hookers and transvestite hookers working the crowds for customers..The transvestites we're picked up by suits walking or driving in their bmw's and other highend vehicles..

And in cheap housing we have been offered by housewives sex for floor installs.

Most people are ''normal'' on the surface, sometimes they exhibit their darkside for a construction worker to be amused at the this thing called life.

:D cromagnum :devil: is just another human enjoying the ride of life on the planet...What ed thread are you refering to?

So what kind of floor did you give her?   :D

750099[/snapback]

To be honest I didn't take the offer, she paid me for my labor installing the carpet, my helper did do a sidejob for that housewife :D

Being a floorinstaller you have to remove all the furniture , and we check the nightstand draws for breakables before we lift and remove, and also cleanout the closet floors....Toys and dungeon equipment has been found on a couple thousand occasions 0:) It's a wild world :devil::D