Interesting Video

Hmmn, hasn't answered an eye witness account yet. Figures.

We COULD think you're crazy, but most won't. We'll just recognize you for the dumbass that you are.

748620[/snapback]

That's too bad because he is crazy....ummm and very smart...

:flirt:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DISCLAIMER: Im sure some of you (especially those of the more conservative nature) are gonna flame the hell out of me for this, but I figure anyone with an open and objective mind will appreciate a movie like this, that would never make it to the big screen, let alone any stores. It is available on DVD through a website, but they are also allowing it to be replayed freely on the internet. Its basically a video investigating the events that conspired on 9/11 and bringing up some important questions. I ask that anyone who does watch it, please watch with an open mind. If your actually interested in it and want to know more, I can give a list of many links and articles that go deeper into the subject and the WHY's.

www.seeloosechange.com

I found it extremely inspiring and if even one other person comes away from watching it with a sense of enlightenment, my job is accomplished. I hope others enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks for taking the time to listen.

748132[/snapback]

Hypoxia is dangerous and can be fatal. My advice to you is:

1) Get your head out of the clouds

2) Seek immediate medical treatment

Hypoxia is dangerous and can be fatal. My advice to you is:

1) Get your head out of the clouds

2) Seek immediate medical treatment

748744[/snapback]

I rarely respond to posts with nothing more than :flirt::P but this is a notable exception! :doh: :doh:

DCTom you mean - I agree. I meant Mr Conspiracy Theory. Still hasn't an answer for eyewitnesses. Guess those people just aren't open-minded enough.

748755[/snapback]

Gotcha, the "you" that you were referring to wasn't clear at first... :flirt:

In the film they claim that the passengers of the Washington & Pennsylvania planes got off after the planes landed.  WHERE TF DID ALL THESE PEOPLE DISAPPEAR TO?  The only possible answer would have to be that the government executed them all to keep them silent and then permanently destroyed their remains.  Well, the guy making the film don't have the balls to say that, because if they tried to say that, everyone wopuld realize what total BS their whole conspiracy theory is.

748618[/snapback]

Nope, they now all reside in Area 51, JFK is their president, and Elvis entertains them with concerts on the moon landing set

I love the way everything these days has to be a conspiracy and nothing can be what it actually was.

Buildings like the WTC are designed to colapse the way it did when they fail. They are designed to drop straight down to not take out more of its surroundings if something happens. The buiding was designed to take an impact like a plane hitting it, but they did not take into account a plane FULL of fuel. That is why it took so long after the crash to bring the building down. If they used explosives to bring the building down, Why did you not see the explosions going down the building like you do in Vegas when they destroy Hotels?

If you actually believe that this video is proof that it was a government conspiracy, i have a lake in Death Valley for sale and A couple of Bridges for sale I will give to your for cheap :devil:

If they used explosives to bring the building down, Why did you not see the explosions going down the building like you do in Vegas when they destroy Hotels?

749411[/snapback]

Actually, you do see puffs of dust at the outside structural joins where the floors would be as the building collapses. That's one of the main arguments of the "controlled demolition" people.

It ignores, of course, the simple fact that those puffs of dust are more easily explained by stress failure of the concrete sheathing of the towers as the floors pancake on each other. But pretending the Mossad wired two entire high-rise towers on September 10th (and did so in an entire day, no less :devil:) is so much more fun!