Shopping Alert--Bills Replica Jerseys (Reebok) $30

bodotdot

OK. If you happen to live near (or know someone who lives near) a Reebok Outlet store, you've got a good shot at getting an Authentic Reebok Bills Replica jersey for $30. These are the exact same ones that go for $70 in the Bills' Pro Shop and other places. I just scored a Spikes jersey, and they had plenty more in store. It appears they're repeating the offer I got. Here's what to do--it takes two trips:

--Go to the Reebok Outlet store now and buy the cheapest thing in the store (unless you actually want something else). When you check out, you should be given a coupon attached to your receipt that says "Present receipt to save 40% off one entire purchase at Reebok, Rockport and Greg Norman Outlet Stores. Valid August 30-September 10, 2006." SAVE THE COUPON.

--While you're at the store, make sure they have Bills jerseys in stock (the outlet stores I went to in Kittery, ME and Lake George, NY had plenty). They're normally $50 (which is a good price on its own), however...

--Go back to the store August 30th - September 10 and use the coupon. This brings the price down to $30, which is less than half of the regular price!

As usual, you'll need to get there early on in the sale to assure you get what you want. The first version of this sale is just finishing up this weekend, but like I just outlined, they're repeating it. When I bought mine in Lake George yesterday (8/17), they had lots of Losman and McGahee jerseys in L, XL and 2XL (I got the last Spikes).

It takes a little work, but it's a good way to save a bunch of money.

OK.  If you happen to live near (or know someone who lives near) a Reebok Outlet store, you've got a good shot at getting an Authentic Reebok Bills Replica jersey for $30.  These are the exact same ones that go for $70 in the Bills' Pro Shop and other places.  I just scored a Spikes jersey, and they had plenty more in store.  It appears they're repeating the offer I got.  Here's what to do--it takes two trips:

--Go to the Reebok Outlet store now and buy the cheapest thing in the store (unless you actually want something else).  When you check out, you should be given a coupon attached to your receipt that says "Present receipt to save 40% off one entire purchase at Reebok, Rockport and Greg Norman Outlet Stores.  Valid August 30-September 10, 2006."  SAVE THE COUPON.

--While you're at the store, make sure they have Bills jerseys in stock (the outlet stores I went to in Kittery, ME and Lake George, NY had plenty).  They're normally $50 (which is a good price on its own), however...

--Go back to the store August 30th - September 10 and use the coupon.  This brings the price down to $30, which is less than half of the regular price! 

As usual, you'll need to get there early on in the sale to assure you get what you want.  The first version of this sale is just finishing up this weekend, but like I just outlined, they're repeating it.  When I bought mine in Lake George yesterday (8/17), they had lots of Losman and McGahee jerseys in L, XL and 2XL (I got the last Spikes).

It takes a little work, but it's a good way to save a bunch of money.

746395[/snapback]

Or if you don't want to wait - you can go here ---> http://www.reebokoutlet.com/content/promot...tails.asp?id=82

and get a Faily & Friends Discount coupon for 40% - only good through August 20th.