R.O.U.S??

GoodBye

Ah, yes, forgot about those scary looking nutria!  Oh and all of the beavers around here.  :P  :(

746266[/snapback]

My son's dog (jack Russel terrier) got into it with a nutria ... poor thing didn't stand a chance ... the thing put a hole through his lip .... needed 7 stitches to close ..... talk about an unhappy pup <_<

My son's dog (jack Russel terrier) got into it with a nutria ... poor thing didn't stand a chance ... the thing put a hole through his lip .... needed 7 stitches to close ..... talk about an unhappy pup <_<

746479[/snapback]

Poor thing. :wacko: Yeah, those Jask Russels are pretty fiesty. I thought about getting one once but I didn't think he'd like to be cooped up in a condo. :( But now that i have a house and a yard I might considered one. Although he'd probably dig up my yard. :P

Poor thing.  <_<  Yeah, those Jask Russels are pretty fiesty.  I thought about getting one once but I didn't think he'd like to be cooped up in a condo.  :(  But now that i have a house and a yard I might considered one.  Although he'd probably dig up my yard.    :P

746483[/snapback]

Those dogs are a total trip ... can jump almost 4 feet straight up in the air from just standing there .... reminds me of the old SNL routine with the "Puppy uppers"

Guess I'm dating myself again ...