I thought there was a cease fire?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill of Rights.  Freedoms.  All that jazz that makes America America.

745255[/snapback]

I wasn't taking a stab at the Bill fo Rights, the thing i was saying was that it is remarkable that people get elected and people actually believe that this nonsense will work.

I'd like to see some of these people go over to the Middle East to talk to these guys at a table face to face, and see them walk out alive. These guys are people who will snatch the life out of an infadel just because.

I wasn't taking a stab at the Bill fo Rights, the thing i was saying was that it is remarkable that people get elected and people actually believe that this nonsense will work.

I'd like to see some of these people go over to the Middle East to talk to these guys at a table face to face, and see them walk out alive. These guys are people who will snatch the life out of an infadel just because.

745259[/snapback]

Ah, gotcha. I was taking it too literally.

Kucinich is an interesting character. I think he's perfect for the House of Representatives.

He's an idiot on foreign policy, but he has a lot of domestic issues that I agree with. Legalization of weed, abortion, some environmental stuff, death penalty, drug war, and others. Economics and Foreign Policy though, yeesh, he's a sad character.

Ah, gotcha.  I was taking it too literally.

Kucinich is an interesting character.  I think he's perfect for the House of Representatives.

He's an idiot on foreign policy, but he has a lot of domestic issues that I agree with.  Legalization of weed, abortion, some environmental stuff, death penalty, drug war, and others.  Economics and Foreign Policy though, yeesh, he's a sad character.

745261[/snapback]

I believe that the legalization of weed will in fact help this country. It costs somewhere in the vacinity of $30 thousand a year to imprison someone. If we were to legalize marijuana, we would be able to use the money that we use locking up dope dealers and putting towards stopping the trafficking and smuggling of drugs and put it elsewhere that would be more useful.

I believe that the legalization of weed will in fact help this country. It costs somewhere in the vacinity of $30 thousand a year to imprison someone. If we were to legalize marijuana, we would be able to use the money that we use locking up dope dealers and putting towards stopping the trafficking and smuggling of drugs and put it elsewhere that would be more useful.

745268[/snapback]

Preach On Brother Man. :blink:

Personally I don't smoke, but I know people who do. In my experience, alcohol is more harmful then weed. At least when you're on weed, all you want to do is sit on your ass and eat instead of the fiesty alcoholics that want to kill people. :)

Preach On Brother Man.  :blink:

Personally I don't smoke, but I know people who do.  In my experience, alcohol is more harmful then weed.  At least when you're on weed, all you want to do is sit on your ass and eat instead of the fiesty alcoholics that want to kill people.  :)

745270[/snapback]

I don't smoke either, "I like remembering where i put my keys". I am more of an advocate for alcohol. The problem that the government has with weed is that they can't monitor it, which means they can't tax it. That's it, that's why it is illegal.

And if someone wants to sit on their ass and smoke weed all day, who's business is it? As long as i am not paying for them to do it i have no problem. If you take away the organization and illegal smuggling aspect of marijuana, you will see the prices drop like an alcoholics awareness level. Which means that it won't be "ruining the financial lives" of those who use.

You just can't have people out driving when they are stoned.

The problem that the government has with weed is that they can't monitor it, which means they can't tax it. That's it, that's why it is illegal.

What do you mean exactly? How could they not monitor legal weed at the places that sell it like they do alcohol?

And if someone wants to sit on their ass and smoke weed all day, who's business is it? As long as i am not paying for them to do it i have no problem. If you take away the organization and illegal smuggling aspect of marijuana, you will see the prices drop like an alcoholics awareness level. Which means that it won't be "ruining the financial lives" of those who use.

745271[/snapback]

Amen.

What do you mean exactly?  How could they not monitor legal weed at the places that sell it like they do alcohol?

745275[/snapback]

Hmm, very interesting point you bring up here, and i have no rebutal.

I was thinking in terms of drug dealers, but if it were legalized, then the drug dealers wouldn't be there. It would be like getting it at the Mobil or something.

Hmm, very interesting point you bring up here, and i have no rebutal.

I was thinking in terms of drug dealers, but if it were legalized, then the drug dealers wouldn't be there. It would be like getting it at the Mobil or something.

745277[/snapback]

I've always thought that nutcase Gore Vidal had a point about the war on drugs.

It creates tons of jobs, gives the impression of government caring about the people it serves, shows effectiveness when they catch people who are labeled as criminals, and brings in lots of revenue due to fines/other things.

Financially, would taxes really help the economy and their political environment as laying off a bunch of drug workers and reducing government fines?

I don't smoke either, "I like remembering where i put my keys". I am more of an advocate for alcohol. The problem that the government has with weed is that they can't monitor it, which means they can't tax it. That's it, that's why it is illegal.

745271[/snapback]

i've driven stoned... uh pretty much everyday

it's really not dangerous. trust me

What do you mean exactly?  How could they not monitor legal weed at the places that sell it like they do alcohol?

Amen.

745275[/snapback]

they could monitor it

it would just be another thing imported from Canada :)

Thanks for providing your usual level of insight and moral guidance.  This one's going in my sig.

745578[/snapback]

<_<

Somehow, I don't think CTM was advocating genocide as a perfectly moral solution to a problem. Simply that, through the course of human civilization, entirely getting rid of ones' enemies (be they real, imagined, created; for security, economy, political motives, etc.) and their ideals makes life easier for the genocider. To try a metaphor, if you kill your air hockey opponent, it's easier to get the puck in his goal so you can win.

One can state this as a blunt fact w/o making a moral judgment. This is not a hard concept to grasp.