Speaking of the Bills and poor QB play for years..

Lv-Bills

for the NY Giants? I forgot to look for that one. Was ole RJ out there in the 4th quarter? Is he hurt already? They have 4 QB's listed on their roster. How did ole RJ do?

Pre-Season > RJ ???

Anyone know?

He's not listed in any stat sheet, just Manning, Hasselback, and Lorenzen as QB's so it doesn't look like he made the field.  With that being said, he was sacked 3 times in pregame.

743086[/snapback]

;)

0:)

I live in Giants country (NJ) and the scoop from the NY Times prior to Giants pre-season game 1 was that Rob would not get his chance until the second pre=season game.

743116[/snapback]

Ahhhhh, there're saving him for a crucial situation. Sound move.

BTW 5 Wide.... 0:) good stuff

Ahhhhh, there're saving him for a crucial situation.  Sound move.

BTW 5 Wide.... 0:)  good stuff

743119[/snapback]

Back-up blocking TE on last year's Redskins squad. 2003, 4 on CHI's team.

3rd year player out of Auburn. He played the 2nd half in the ps game against Cincy last evening.

His arm is still not 100% and he's in what will probably be a losing battle with Jared Lorenzen, AKA the Pillsbury Throwboy, for the 3rd string job.

743238[/snapback]

That's pretty sad, considering how awful Lorenzen looked on Friday. Giants should be troubled about their QB position, as Tim Hasselbeck is their #2.

His arm is still not 100% and he's in what will probably be a losing battle with Jared Lorenzen, AKA the Pillsbury Throwboy, for the 3rd string job.

743238[/snapback]

Have you and ***PiWF*** gone to training camp to harass watch him yet?

No, I haven't found anyone who wants to go to Giants practice. The problem is they start too close to when I get out of the office & they are now limited on weekends due to exhibition games. Petrino hasn't been around here much & when he is he's too busy to go to Giants' camp.