I Officially HATE Drew Bledsoe

Moose

After the fumble, I got my Bledoe bobblehead out of storage and ran over it several times with my SUV and then threw its remains into the waste basket I keep in the basement for used kitty litter and bagged dog poop. Now he's out on the curb waiting for his last ride to the dump in the morning. This was probably a very juvenile act in many of your eyes, but to me it was a symbolic cleansing. I vow that I will not watch this team again with Bledsoe, the embodiment of losing, as quarterback... nor will I purchase or wear any Bills merchandise. I have better things to do with my time, money and energy than to spend it on a team whose quarterback plays like a Patsy "plant".

I could also rant on about Donahoe, whose list of bungles began when he ditched Flutie in favor of Surfer Dude... but right now I'm spent.

After the fumble, I got my Bledoe bobblehead out of storage and ran over it several times with my SUV and then threw its remains into the waste basket I keep in the basement for used kitty litter and bagged dog poop. Now he's out on the curb waiting for his last ride to the dump in the morning. This was probably a very juvenile act in many of your eyes, but to me it was a symbolic cleansing. I vow that I will not watch this team again with Bledsoe, the embodiment of losing, as quarterback... nor will I purchase or wear any Bills merchandise. I have better things to do with my time, money and energy than to spend it on a team whose quarterback plays like a Patsy "plant".

I could also rant on about Donahoe, whose list of bungles began when he ditched Flutie in favor of Surfer Dude... but right now I'm spent.

54234[/snapback]

Whoa :blink:

He actually didn't play that bad today, but the sad part about it is is that his average game is a stevestojantty game compared to Peyton Manning or Donovan Mcnabb, so basically he has to play out of his man for us to win games which tell's me that he is finished,

You people are clueless. If you think that loss was DB's fault then you obviously either watched another game or are watching through rose colored glasses. Drew did not lose that game. He played well today. Give me a !@#$ing break. You are all so quick to call for Drew's head. It's getting old. He plays well and you still bash him. Rediculous.

Yeah he played well but unfortuanelty DREW'S WELL, is just not good enough to win for us, he has to have a nearly flawless game for us to win, but I can't rule out the fact that we had ridiculous penalties and calls go against us, but that was still a winnable game