You want to know what bothers me..

BoondckCL

I once knew a guy named Fredrick Fred from Guam.

741125[/snapback]

Colorado Avalanche Goaltender Jose Theodore has the most inspiring parents. Not only is the last name Theodore !@#$ing ghey, they decided to name him Theodore Theodore.

There are a lot of Richard Heads around here... If you get my point.

My brother in-law tells of a liquor store named: Bunghole Liqours... I think it was in NE... Seems to be a lot of them there... :devil::D I think the story goes that they were with my father in-law when they spotted the place, even my ever so stoic father in-law let out a chuckle...

:D:P

Colorado Avalanche Goaltender Jose Theodore has the most inspiring parents.  Not only is the last name Theodore !@#$ing ghey, they decided to name him Theodore Theodore.

741129[/snapback]

Isn't it pronounced Josey too?

My wife knew a girl named Sue Baroo (not sure how it is spelled but pronounced that way)...

Needless to say, she says growing up that this girl got her brunt of "Subaru: Built Cheap and Meant To Stay That Way" jokes...

:devil::D

There are a lot of Richard Heads around here... If you get my point.

My brother in-law tells of a liquor store named: Bunghole Liqours... I think it was in NE... Seems to be a lot of them there... :devil:  :D   I think the story goes that they were with my father in-law when they spotted the place, even my ever so stoic father in-law let out a chuckle...

:D  :P

741251[/snapback]

bunghole liquors

Hey, back off. I have an Uncle Guy. My mom's brother. Was the picture of health until about a year ago, when he had a stroke (he's 83 years old).

His son is Guy William Jr., but everybody calls him Billy.

Mike