Nall will be the starter by the home opener

So what your saying is when we lose the first to games, (which by the way well will be underdogs in regardless of who the QB is...JP,Nail,KH)....they will then put in Nails to win the next to games, (which by the way we will be favored to win regardless of who the QB is....Jp,Nail,KH).  I seem to remember this same movie being played out last year....did not work too well then either.  Regardless of who our QB is, it is going to be very difficult to win these first two games.  I hope the coach does not simple put the lost on the starting qb, (assuming we lose), and put another QB in just to play the sorry Jets in a game we would most likely win with me starting a QB.  I do not want to see a merry-go-round a QB like I saw last year.  And thus far, Nails has not done anything to make me think that the true saviour at that position just happnes to be hurt right now

736131[/snapback]

My basic premise is that the 2 guys currently standing plain out suck. The problem is Nall will be playing catch-up due to his lost time with the injury. As a result, one will be the loser of the 2 man battle. The other will stink out the place in the 1st 2 games. By the time of the home opener, Nall will be put in as the starter because he will be healthy and had not yet proven that he's any worse a choice than Losman or Holcomb. I'll explain a little further than I have so far: By the end of pre-season, I suspect that Levy & Jauron will have basically given up on JP. He'll be on the roster because as a result of the salary cap, he's too expensive to cut since most of his cap $ are his signing bonus, not his 2006 salary. By the end of game 2, Jauron will have had enough of Holcomb. Since the premise is JP has been tossed aside, the only possibility to replace Holcomb is Nall. The only possible QB of the future will be Nall. Nall will be installed with the idea of the team finding out if they have a QB or not. The most important thing to remember is that of the 3 QBs only Nall was chosen by the current administration. This is not a merry go round scenario. It is the team choosing to find out if Nall, the guy they brought in because of their lack of faith in Losman & Holcomb, can do the job they thought he could when he was signed. Nall will start as long as he's healthy enough to play. JP will be gone by next season.

My basic premise is that the 2 guys currently standing plain out suck.  The problem is Nall will be playing catch-up due to his lost time with the injury.  As a result, one will be the loser of the 2 man battle.  The other will stink out the place in the 1st 2 games.  By the time of the home opener, Nall will be put in as the starter because he will be healthy and had not yet proven that he's any worse a choice than Losman or Holcomb.  I'll explain a little further than I have so far: By the end of pre-season, I suspect that Levy & Jauron will have basically given up on JP.  He'll be on the roster because as a result of the salary cap, he's too expensive to cut since most of his cap $ are his signing bonus, not his 2006 salary.  By the end of game 2, Jauron will have had enough of Holcomb.  Since the premise is JP has been tossed aside, the only possibility to replace Holcomb is Nall.  The only possible QB of the future will be Nall.  Nall will be installed with the idea of the team finding out if they have a QB or not.  The most important thing to remember is that of the 3 QBs only Nall was chosen by the current administration.  This is not a merry go round scenario.  It is the team choosing to find out if Nall, the guy they brought in because of their lack of faith in Losman & Holcomb, can do the job they thought he could when he was signed.  Nall will start as long as he's healthy enough to play.  JP will be gone by next season.

736303[/snapback]

OK, let me see if I got this straight. Nall, even though he's been (and will probably continue to be)

the worst of the three QBs AND had missed a siginificant part of training camp wwill be the starter because:

1. he was signed by Marv

2. missed a significant portion of training camp

3. sucks more than JP and KH

Damn, I'd be a worse QB than all of those guy and I'll miss ALL of training camp if they want. Should I call Marv?

So, are you saying Marv and Dick are egomaniac retards? Kingsbury has a better chance of starting for the Bills this season than does Nall.

EDIT: I didn't see Coach Tuesday's thread (or any other related thread) when I wrote this. Since he's been training, I'll put my $$ on him for the starting QB job.

My basic premise is that the 2 guys currently standing plain out suck.  The problem is Nall will be playing catch-up due to his lost time with the injury.  As a result, one will be the loser of the 2 man battle.  The other will stink out the place in the 1st 2 games.  By the time of the home opener, Nall will be put in as the starter because he will be healthy and had not yet proven that he's any worse a choice than Losman or Holcomb.  I'll explain a little further than I have so far: By the end of pre-season, I suspect that Levy & Jauron will have basically given up on JP.  He'll be on the roster because as a result of the salary cap, he's too expensive to cut since most of his cap $ are his signing bonus, not his 2006 salary.  By the end of game 2, Jauron will have had enough of Holcomb.  Since the premise is JP has been tossed aside, the only possibility to replace Holcomb is Nall.  The only possible QB of the future will be Nall.  Nall will be installed with the idea of the team finding out if they have a QB or not.  The most important thing to remember is that of the 3 QBs only Nall was chosen by the current administration.  This is not a merry go round scenario.  It is the team choosing to find out if Nall, the guy they brought in because of their lack of faith in Losman & Holcomb, can do the job they thought he could when he was signed.  Nall will start as long as he's healthy enough to play.  JP will be gone by next season.

736303[/snapback]

This is definitely up there with the most ass backwarsd logic ever posted on here. Nall will see time as the scout QB at practice during the week, typical duties of the 3rd string QB.

Well, it's week one of training camp and already we're looking for a saviour.  It's going to take longer than an 8 second ride to win this season's retard rodeo.

736061[/snapback]

Well done AD, worth a good chuckle...the retard rodeo....Here we go

736303[/snapback]

How much time have you spent at camp?

You should read this.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=49293