Help me humiliate my friend

yall

Let me guess, he thinks Marv sucks as a GM and the BILLS have no talent outside Brad Moreman and Nat King Clemens.

735790[/snapback]

LMFAO!!!

Careful, the helmetted t-shirt wearing "I hate AD" club is going to loop you in with me.

735864[/snapback]

LOL, I was getting a kick out of that exchange too :lol:

My friend and I have regular arguments over email while at work. Unfortunately he sometimes gets himself into debates that are far over his head, but continues to argue, defying all reason.

735646[/snapback]

Sounds like the debates here... Ever been around PPP during the last part of 2002... First quarter 2003?... When the drums were beating? God... I wished they had that period archived.

It mystified the mind... In an already mystified mind...

:lol:

Sounds like the debates here... Ever been around PPP during the last part of 2002... First quarter 2003?...  When the drums were beating?  God... I wished they had that period archived.

It mystified the mind...  In an already mystified mind...

735935[/snapback]

I remember back in 04, you we're posting in ppp and left a post saying are there any pats fans from mass lurking, who would like to chime in, this was at 2am :D

I wasn't a member then, I knew about bills daily through the bledsoe deal and bills posters asking question's on boston.com pats board and saying they were from here.... Ah The mysteries of ppp :lol:

I remember back in 04, you we're posting in ppp and left a post saying are there any pats fans from mass lurking, who would like to chime in, this was at 2am :D

I wasn't a member then, I knew about bills daily through the bledsoe deal and bills posters asking question's on boston.com pats board  and saying they were from here.... Ah The mysteries of ppp :lol:

735940[/snapback]

The Pats got a message board?

The Pats got a message board?

735942[/snapback]

They do, it can be rough....Anyway I remember that was in feb or march in 04..

And I faintly remember bunny65? or something like that and glowing bunny party..

and dc tom and AD pulling a fake name calling fued, with AD calling dc, dexter with a humongous head.....And richio and his ever justifaction post on wmd's..

And some dude saying he cranks rush limbaugh in his warehouse at work :lol:

You remember that? :D

I guess I'm kind of a homophobe and all but, don't you see any cause for concern that YOU refer to him as Butters? South Park aside. Grown men? Do you drive a FIT? Have a myspace account maybe?

735763[/snapback]

We call him Butters simply because he looks and acts like Butters from South Park. I guess I don't see the "gay" inference there. Care to elaborate?

edit: And yes I do have a myspace account. It used to be a means for bands (I'm a musician) to share their material and advertise for auditions and such. Then the high schoolers came, followed shorty thereafter by the pedophiles. :lol:

and dc tom and AD pulling a fake name calling fued, with AD calling dc, dexter with a humongous head.....

735948[/snapback]

While Tom is my friend and has been for a long time, there wasn't anything fake about that exchange. Tom reminds me of Dexter and has a bulbous melon. It is what it is.

While Tom is my friend and has been for a long time, there wasn't anything fake about that exchange.  Tom reminds me of Dexter and has a bulbous melon.  It is what it is.

736252[/snapback]

My Memory is foggy, I honestly thought you two were setting an example of how the debates turn into insult threads, to enlighten fellow posters...Man, I thought I remembered dc getting a bit heated...Past, I was just trying to engage EII in convo of history...You had a saying, your not engaging upstairs, I resemble that remark :doh:

My friend and I have regular arguments over email while at work. Unfortunately he sometimes gets himself into debates that are far over his head, but continues to argue, defying all reason.

735646[/snapback]

Is your friend Holcomb's Arm?