White House Press Room closing for renovation.

Nice retarded response there, Joe.  I say the White House press corp sucks and the response:

"B-b-but what about Bush?? He sucks too!  I hate Bush.  Bush.  Bush.  Bush."

Yeah, I get it.  Thank you for sprinkling your impotent hatred of President Bush into another thread.  Thank you for the daily update that you still think he is horrible and evil.  Whoop dee !@#$ing doo, asswipe.

Here's a newsflash.  While you spend all day mumbling "President Bush" under your breath, I can multitask and dislike both President Bush and Helen Thomas at the same time.

735640[/snapback]

Isn't that the part... Whichever admin can make the press corps look suckyest the most has got to win the golden prize... That is part of the strat of all... Right???

Why not just open everything up and make it a free for all (every admin)... Especially in trying times.

No good comes of any government regulation... Especially with stuff like this.

Why don't they fill the pool back up with water and make the press swim while asking questions? :lol:

I have an even better idea- Add sharks with frickin' laser beams!

Why don't they fill the pool back up with water and make the press  swim while asking questions? :lol:

735986[/snapback]

Better yet... What is the fixation with making it hard on the press?

Why not just let them ask the questions they want to and give an answer? Or is that too easy...

If it is a stupid question, it will expose it self... The industry will soon learn to check itself...

What is the government afraid of... Opening things up? This goes for every political party in power...

Just let things play out.

Better yet... What is the fixation with making it hard on the press?

Why not just let them ask the questions they want to and give an answer?  Or is that too easy...

If it is a stupid question, it will expose it self... The industry will soon learn to check itself...

What is the government afraid of... Opening things up?  This goes for every political party in power...

Just let things play out.

735990[/snapback]

a great idea

just let the press report on the news. its not like they try to make news :lol:

Why don't they fill the pool back up with water and make the press  swim while asking questions? :D

735986[/snapback]

The administration right now and for a longtime have been on the hook, and they hate the media...Remember he called it the filter...I say it's Pressure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYj1bZaPZc4...0henley%20boys%

Check out bush when he was running for governor of texas...Nice and smooth and sharp....Now check out bush the president, he's flopping like fish caught on a hook and the Pressure is to much for him....Tell tale signs of TO MANY SECRETS and tiny cajones :lol:

a great idea

just let the press report on the news.  its not like they try to make news :lol:

735992[/snapback]

Why so negative? It is this mentality that gets us into the tit-for-tat pising contest. Gonna have to take the leap of faith sometime... Of course for my idea to work, we will need an educated populace... The making crap up won't cut it... Like that will happen... See MSNBC...FoxNews... Etc...

:D:lol: