Mike Vick caught smoking a blunt in pic

ACor58

As "Zorked' as he looks from that blunt he could've had a Patriots hat on and not known or cared.

730124[/snapback]

I always thought blunts were bigger than joints. That just looks like a regular joint to me.

Not that I know about that stuff...

Being someone who knows his way around a blunt, I have never seen one with a white tip, that my friends is a Black n' Mild. Sorry to ruin your fun. Whats in it is entirely different but only Vick and his old lady know that.

I always thought blunts were bigger than joints. That just looks like a regular joint to me.

Not that I know about that stuff...

730128[/snapback]

Technically you are correct, as a blunt is typically rolled from the wrapper of a cigar after the insides have been discarded. However, my friends and I always called "joints" "blunts". Whenever I said "joint" I always felt like I was in a 70's movie or something.

Being someone who knows his way around a blunt, I have never seen one with a white tip, that my friends is a Black n' Mild. Sorry to ruin your fun. Whats in it is entirely different but only Vick and his old lady know that.

730130[/snapback]

yeah thats what I was thinking at first but there are people who put the tips of black n milds on blunts they rolled so they dont waste as much smoke.

yeah thats what I was thinking at first but there are people who put the tips of black n milds on blunts they rolled so they dont waste as much smoke.

730136[/snapback]

I know, but cmon do you think he is worried about that. Its not a blunt its a Black n Mild. As for the herpes thing I couldnt tell.

Looks like a Black to me. He does look wasted though, so it could possibly be a joint. Definitely not a blunt. About the herpes, they could've put that in the picture themselves. I've heard alot of people talking about Mike possibly being gay though, so that may just be his friend and not his girl.

Technically you are correct, as a blunt is typically rolled from the wrapper of a cigar after the insides have been discarded. However, my friends and I always called "joints" "blunts". Whenever I said "joint" I always felt like I was in a 70's movie or something.

730132[/snapback]

I've always thought a cigar-sized joint was a splif (or spleef??) but I never heard of a joint rolled in a cigar wrapper.

And regarding that spooge on his lip...it clearly just looks like a reflection from the camera flash hitting some spit or something.

I've always thought a cigar-sized joint was a splif (or spleef??) but I never heard of a joint rolled in a cigar wrapper.

And regarding that spooge on his lip...it clearly just looks like a reflection from the camera flash hitting some spit or something.

730214[/snapback]

it could be from a powdered donut......or a whole pack of them for that matter

no wonder he had the herpes on his lip....look where he keeps his cell phone (look to the right of the hand with the alleged marijuanna cigarette)

;)

730212[/snapback]

I was just having a quick chill with my biotch, why you whiney ass Bills folk gettin up in my face? I got more of that than you pencil neck geek boys will ever sniff.

Valtrex and a blunt, thats the way to party!