Sirius show "The Red Zone"

But they'll have some cool interviews with some of the players.  :P

729340[/snapback]

Here are some of the questions:

"Willis, what team will you be playing for next year?"

"Marv, will you be drafting Brady Quinn or trade the #1 overall pick?"

"Coach Jauron, who has more hair growing out their ears? Marv Levy or Ralph Wilson?'

:lol:

PTR

Here are some of the questions:

"Willis, what team will you be playing for next year?"

"Marv, will you be drafting Brady Quinn or trade the #1 overall pick?"

"Coach Jauron, who has more hair growing out their ears?  Marv Levy or Ralph Wilson?'

:lol:

PTR

729384[/snapback]

:P :P :(

We don't have a set time yet.

For all you Sirius subscribers out there...the show returns on July 31, and the next day there will be a live broadcast from Pittsford.  Channel 124, "NFL Radio".  It's one of the better channels on Sirius.

Mike

728590[/snapback]

Maybe it has something to do with it being the offseason, but I have really soured on the NFL Radio channel on Sirius. I enjoy listening to very few of the personalities, and the "Afternoon Drive" show is almost un-listenable now that Jerry Rice has joined Adam Schein. Uggh.

Thank goodness for the Stern replays.

Maybe it has something to do with it being the offseason, but I have really soured on the NFL Radio channel on Sirius.  I enjoy listening to very few of the personalities, and the "Afternoon Drive" show is almost un-listenable now that Jerry Rice has joined Adam Schein.  Uggh.

729406[/snapback]

I agree. Sirius NFL radio has been the only disappointment I've had since signing up. Maybe when the regular season starts it will get better. I mean, really, what the hell can you talk about right now?

PTR

Maybe it has something to do with it being the offseason, but I have really soured on the NFL Radio channel on Sirius.  I enjoy listening to very few of the personalities, and the "Afternoon Drive" show is almost un-listenable now that Jerry Rice has joined Adam Schein.  Uggh.

729406[/snapback]

Amen! Jerry Rice is painful to listen to, to be kind, and Adam Schein is an anti-Bills douchebag. It's maddening listening to his schtick. :)