Anyone notice this?

"New Bills head coach Dick Jauron has a mess on his hands as camp begins. First there is the matter of the quarterback position, where veteran Kelly Holcomb has been named the starter but there remains great hope that the light will finally come on for former first-round pick J.P. Losman."

Whole article: http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c.../ABN4031470.htm

What is this crap? How out of touch is The Sports Network?

"New Bills head coach Dick Jauron has a mess on his hands as camp begins. First there is the matter of the quarterback position, where veteran Kelly Holcomb has been named the starter but there remains great hope that the light will finally come on for former first-round pick J.P. Losman."

Whole article: http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c.../ABN4031470.htm

What is this crap?  How out of touch is The Sports Network?

726555[/snapback]

Check the depth chart, KH is on top.

http://www.buffalobills.com/depth_chart/index.html

At least this guy knew Bennie Anderson was gone. And his comment on the OL is dead on.

I think the job is Losman's to lose. He is too highly paid to have sitting around and if he doesn't start showing some real improvement real soon, he's outta here. They have to give him a minimum of six or seven regular season games in a row (maybe more) and if they don't start getting payback he's out and Nall is in. Kelly may or not be the "best" quarterback, but I don't see us turning to him until we are sure that neither Losman nor Nall is the answer. Now if Nall has an extremely good preseason and Losman falters, the Bills might go with Nall for the six or seven game regular season bid, but that's a bit of a long shot. Needless to say this plan does not bode for a great season this year ...but it is what they are going to have to do to rebuild.

I think the job is Losman's to lose.  He is too highly paid to have sitting around and if he doesn't start showing some real improvement real soon, he's outta here.  They have to give him a minimum of six or seven regular season games in a row (maybe more) and if they don't start getting payback he's out and Nall is in.  Kelly may or not be the "best" quarterback, but I don't see us turning to him until we are sure that neither Losman nor Nall is the answer. Now if Nall has an extremely good preseason and Losman falters, the Bills might go with Nall for the six or seven game regular season bid, but that's a bit of a long shot.  Needless to say this plan does not bode for a great season this year ...but it is what they are going to have to do to rebuild.

726577[/snapback]

I think Losman & Nall have an equal shot because Dick & Marv are not tied to TD's decisions. It has nothing to do with salary. Whoever impresses the staff more in camp will get the job. If they both impress it will be Losman due to his greater mobility, not his salary. Holcomb is a last resort if Losman & Nall both fall on their faces. If Losman & Nall both impress, Holcomb will be traded before the season starts. The only way Holcomb stays is if he's #2, which will mean either Losman or Nall bombed in pre-season. If Holcomb is the starter, Losman & Nall are both on double secret probation and have little chance of being with the team in 2007, unless Holcomb goes down and one of these guys has a good or better run in his place.