**Poker Roll Call**

ajzepp

Im in. BTW, if someone has an account there, do the refer a friend to my email. Might not get anything, but then again maybe I'll stay and play there.

BTW, not sure bout this place, but at Party Poker there is an option to buy a phone card with your credit card, then use the balance to play. This is the way they get around the card companies not allowing their cards to be used at gambling sites. From what i hear, they were getting murdered by folks losing their shirt and deposting up to tehir credit limit, then claiming it wasn't them. Thats why crsdit cards are being declined, its not Neteller or any body elses fault.

BTW, i use neteller, certified my account, never have had a problem. I think if you certify your checking account, it takes like three days. So if ya did today, should be active by wed.

722977[/snapback]

I just got off the phone with Party Poker....that's pretty damn smart the way they've circumvented the CC issue by selling phone cards instead! This does give us an easier way for people who want to use their credit card to fund their account, but the two main differences between Party Poker and Poker Room are 1) Party Poker's min deposit is higher ($50), and 2) we'd be playing a cash game instead of a sit and go.

Let me know what you guys think.....I'll plan on going ahead with the Poker Room game unless you guys want to switch to PP.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you need an extra body I'll play.  That's if you don't mind a girl playing with ya. :flirt:

(Expecting at least one person to say some kind of joke from my post.)  ;)  :P

723203[/snapback]

bring it on :D You should probably sign up with neteller today so you're ready to go by Wed :lol:

Alright, two more! This is shaping up to be a really nice turnout! MDH is the reigning champion and Gary's humility leads me to believe he's a wolf in sheeps clothing ready to whoop some TBD arse!!!! :)

Here's the updated list....

1. AJZepp

2. PTR

3. Pete

4. Plenzmd

5. CollegeGuy

6. BlueFire

7. udonkey (maybe)

8. LanaK6 (dead money....lol)

9. MDH

10. Gary M

Keep 'em comin' guys! We can have up to 50 for the game!

Okay, I've set the Tourney at www.pokerroom.com for Wed 7/19 @ 9:10pm EST

Click on the "Tournaments" tab, thcn on "Private", and look for my screen name, "AJZepp". The password fr the tourney is the same as last week, "2billsdr", all lower case.

In the future, if its on party poker, I'm game.  Party poker is so much more user friendly.

723429[/snapback]

Yeah, and that calling card idea that Plenzmd told us about is pretty smart, too....I'm really hoping that we can grow this thing to where we have like 10-15 people who want to consistently play, and maybe have a weekly or bi-weekly game. It would be nice to have a 'home site', and I think Party Poker may be a great place for that since people can use their credit cards. Maybe after this game on Wed we can take a vote and see if everyone wants to try PP.

bring it on :)  You should probably sign up with neteller today so you're ready to go by Wed :)

723243[/snapback]

Crap, I've been away from my computer till now and didn't see this in time. I may not be able to join this game. :(

Crap, I've been away from my computer till now and didn't see this in time.  I may not be able to join this game.  :)

723434[/snapback]

there will be others

you might still have time, though....call neteller (1-86-neteller) and ask them....their customer service is very good.

I think this might be the problem.

http://apnews1.iwon.com/article/20060712/D8IQB60O0.html

723384[/snapback]

I love this...

It also would allow law enforcement officials to work with Internet providers to block access to gambling Web sites. The bill would exempt state-run lotteries and horse racing.

So ultimately, internet gambling will be shut down, except such as it benefits the state. No self-serving hypocrisy there...

I love this...

So ultimately, internet gambling will be shut down, except such as it benefits the state.  No self-serving hypocrisy there...

723441[/snapback]

The whole thing is such bullschit....It infuriates me when they cite some peoples lack of control over their vices as one of the reasons why ALL of us should lose our right to online gaming. For every jackass who ends up putting their damn HOUSE in jeopardy, there are a thousand others of us who simply enjoy depositing twenty bucks every so often to play small stakes poker games. It's absolutely ridiculous. Hopefully the Senate will put the kabash on this bill and that will be the end of it.

Awesome, glad to have ya, SchobelFF.....the more the merrier :)

Updated List:

1. AJZepp

2. PTR

3. Pete

4. Plenzmd

5. CollegeGuy

6. BlueFire

7. udonkey (maybe)

8. LanaK6 (maybe)

9. MDH

10. Gary M

11. SchobelForcedFumble

there will be others

you might still have time, though....call neteller (1-86-neteller) and ask them....their customer service is very good.

723437[/snapback]

I got my account set up and I'm ready to go! :)

Neteller's cust service is very good! :)

Alright, two more!  This is shaping up to be a really nice turnout!  MDH is the reigning champion and Gary's humility leads me to believe he's a wolf in sheeps clothing ready to whoop some TBD arse!!!!  :) 

Here's the updated list....

1. AJZepp

2. PTR

3. Pete

4. Plenzmd

5. CollegeGuy

6. BlueFire

7. udonkey (maybe)

8. LanaK6 (dead money....lol)

9. MDH

10. Gary M

Keep 'em comin' guys!  We can have up to 50 for the game!

723303[/snapback]

:) Just watch...I'll get you! :(

Okay, I've set the Tourney at www.pokerroom.com for Wed 7/19 @ 9:10pm

Click on the "Tournaments" tab, thcn on "Private", and look for my screen name, "AJZepp". The password fr the tourney is the same as last week, "2billsdr", all lower case.

723421[/snapback]

This is Eastern time, right? :)