**Poker Roll Call**

ajzepp

I'm going to tentatively schedule the next TBD Poker game for Wed 7/19 @9pm. It looks like www.pokerroom.com is going to be the best place to have the game again since the other sites either don't offer private tables anymore or have higher minimum deposits. We'll set the buy-in at $11 just like last game.

If you're either definitely playing, or going to TRY and play, please respond below....

PS. For depositing purposes, Neteller (www.neteller.com) works really well. It's very similar to PayPal for those who've never used it.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many boxes of zitti are we talking about?

722722[/snapback]

oops, sorry....I just made the change....$11 buy-in

I will be on vacation at the beach in NC, but I will have wifi.  Count me in.

PTR

722837[/snapback]

Cool, I was hoping you were gonna give me a little more of your money ;)

How about Pete, SDS, Fezmid, U_Donkey, BlueFire, MDH, etc?? You guys in? I know it's a bit intimidating since I'm playing again, but you never know....you might get lucky :flirt:

***By the way, if a weekend game works better for you guys, let me know and we can move it.

Im in!  How long does it take to set up an account?

722875[/snapback]

I think if you use Neteller it's pretty quick, but it's been a while since I signed up. Their customer service is very good, though, so just ring 'em up if you have any trouble.

I think if you use Neteller it's pretty quick, but it's been a while since I signed up. Their customer service is very good, though, so just ring 'em up if you have any trouble.

722876[/snapback]

I am trying to use Neteller. Too bad they dont use paypal for me. I should be signed up in the next day- count me in!

Netteller sucks. Every card I own is getting declined. 4-5 business days for checking? Will that be good for Wed?

Error: The information you entered could not be validated.

Please correct the errors listed below and submit the form again.

Deposit With Your Credit Card

Please Note: Many North American banks are declining credit card transactions based on industry and class of merchant. Even credit cards in good standing are likely to be declined.

Netteller sucks.  Every card I own is getting declined.  4-5 business days for checking?  Will that be good for Wed?

722878[/snapback]

I think the credit card companies are starting to deny transactions....bastards ;)

If it takes longer, we can always move the date....so far there's only three of us playing anyway, and I don't think PTR would mind waiting another day or two before I take his money :flirt:

I'm going to tentatively schedule the next TBD Poker game for Wed 7/19 @9pm. It looks like www.pokerroom.com is going to be the best place to have the game again since the other sites either don't offer private tables anymore or have higher minimum deposits. We'll set the buy-in at $11 just like last game.

If you're either definitely playing, or going to TRY and play, please respond below....

PS. For depositing purposes, Neteller (www.neteller.com) works really well. It's very similar to PayPal for those who've never used it.

722719[/snapback]

Im in. BTW, if someone has an account there, do the refer a friend to my email. Might not get anything, but then again maybe I'll stay and play there.

BTW, not sure bout this place, but at Party Poker there is an option to buy a phone card with your credit card, then use the balance to play. This is the way they get around the card companies not allowing their cards to be used at gambling sites. From what i hear, they were getting murdered by folks losing their shirt and deposting up to tehir credit limit, then claiming it wasn't them. Thats why crsdit cards are being declined, its not Neteller or any body elses fault.

BTW, i use neteller, certified my account, never have had a problem. I think if you certify your checking account, it takes like three days. So if ya did today, should be active by wed.

I'd play with you kids, but really, emptying your pockets wouldn't be that much funs.  I'm much rather take the savings of some Pats fans...

722999[/snapback]

Yes, PLEASE don't play....you're the one guy that I really would prefer just stay away from our game, lol......and you know I mean that with the utmost respect ;)

I'll play.  Hopefully I won't lose to 4-of-a-kind on the fkin flop again. :D

723097[/snapback]

I hate to admit it, but I was laughing my arse off when that happened....You went in big, and then PTR said something like, "oh, you wanna play, do ya?".....when you showed the aces to his kings I was already laughing, but then when he hit that extra pair....man, that was a bitchin' hand....I know you got the short end of it, but things change ;) You're a lot of fun to have there, so I hope you make it :flirt:

I'll try, but I've got upper management in town Wed - Friday, so I might be out to dinner...an agenda hasn't been agreed upon yet

723019[/snapback]

Hope you can make it!

I hate to admit it, but I was laughing my arse off when that happened....You went in big, and then PTR said something like, "oh, you wanna play, do ya?".....when you showed the aces to his kings I was already laughing, but then when he hit that extra pair....man, that was a bitchin' hand....I know you got the short end of it, but things change :flirt:  You're a lot of fun to have there, so I hope you make it :D

723147[/snapback]

rofl, I play poker often enough to know that those things happen. :lol:

My gf was playing wow on her desk while I was playing poker on mine. I more or less started laughing when it happened, I had only hit one or two cards on the flop the whole night, it was just not my night.

Trust me, I'll play again, and get my revenge. ;)

Okay, here's who I have down as either an "in" or a "gonna try".....

1. AJZepp

2. PTR

3. Pete

4. Plenzmd

5. CollegeGuy

6. BlueFire

7. udonkey (maybe)

*Dibs can play on the weekend, but not on Wed.

*If anyone sees mtdoak trying to crash the game, take evasive action!