"Hooray, the World Cup is over" thread...

eball

Now soccer can fall back into American obscurity for the next four years.  :doh:

720813[/snapback]

Nope, I'm planning to start MLS, English Premier League, Euro Champions League, Serie A, and Euro 2008 qualifying threads all in the next sixty days....each will have over 1000 responses just like the World Cup thread.....I'M GOING TO VOMIT SOCCER ALL OVER THE BOARDS!!!!!! MUAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA

Nope, I'm planning to start  MLS, English Premier League, Euro Champions League, Serie A, and Euro 2008 qualifying threads all in the next sixty days....each will have over 1000 responses just like the World Cup thread.....I'M GOING TO VOMIT SOCCER ALL OVER THE BOARDS!!!!!!    MUAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA

720827[/snapback]

I think you should stick to the xtratime forum :doh:

I really wanted England and all of their hooligans to win..Esp that dude from Eurotrip....

720829[/snapback]

lol, that guy was hilarious.....in fact, that whole movie is very underrated, IMO. I don't know his name, but the same guy you're talking about played it straight in an English remake of "The Longest Yard". As you can probably guess, it was prisoners getting a soccer team together instead of football. The movie was only 'okay', but that guy clearly has some pretty decent ball skills. Jason Statham ('The Transporter') also plays a role and had a few good parts, but nothing special.

lol, that guy was hilarious.....in fact, that whole movie is very underrated, IMO. I don't know his name, but the same guy you're talking about played it straight in an English remake of "The Longest Yard". As you can probably guess, it was prisoners getting a soccer team together instead of football. The movie was only 'okay', but that guy clearly has some pretty decent ball skills. Jason Statham ('The Transporter') also plays a role and had a few good parts, but nothing special.

720835[/snapback]

Mad Maynard: !@#$ off! Get out of it, you wankers! Go on, you Gallic !@#$ing garlic-breath tossers! Piss off! Get in here and say that, mate! Come on! !@#$ing come and have it! You !@#$ing beep? We'll beep, you bastard, all over your !@#$ing nose! !@#$ off! Go on, you French bastards! Get on the other side of the road, you pricks! Go on out of it! !@#$ off! I'm knackered.

I want to buy a double decker bus like they had and drive it into Cleveland or Pittsburgh like they did into France....

also Cecil..under-rated Hooligan form the Movie...

Hooligan: So I tell the swamp donkey to sock it before I give her a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yarbles!

[laughs]

Cooper: Wow. You guys are on a completely different level of swearing here.

Not alls lost, just 243 days and 13 hours until The World Cup of Cricket 2007. Still tickets available.

The Aussies will be tough to beat, but Sri Lanka and Bangladesh likely are very able sides. The outrage though, while there is a team Canada, there is no team U.S.A :doh: , thats bound to effect the ratings.

World Cup of Cricket

lol, I need to watch that flick again now.....hell, I was even laughing at the battling robot scene :doh: It was funny as hell, but there was also some very nice Euro-nookie :blink: That German chick....wowza!

lol, I need to watch that flick again now.....hell, I was even laughing at the battling robot scene  :doh:    It was funny as hell, but there was also some very nice Euro-nookie :blink:  That German chick....wowza!

720846[/snapback]

I had "Scotty Doesn't Know" in my head for weeks after that...also I did not see Club Vandersexxxx in Amsterdam when I went...good thing

I had "Scotty Doesn't Know" in my head for weeks after that...also I did not see Club Vandersexxxx in Amsterdam when I went...good thing

720849[/snapback]

We must have a similar sense of humor, cause most people I know who have seen this flick hated it, lol. That was a pretty catchy song, I have to agree....and did you actually inquire about Club Vandersexxxx when you were there?? LMAO I've alway wanted to go to Amsterdam, but after seeing that flick I was having to restrain myself from heading to the airport. It just looks like a great place to forget about "life" for a while and just indulge your vices w/out regret or consequence.....works for me!

We must have a similar sense of humor, cause most people I know who have seen this flick hated it, lol. That was a pretty catchy song, I have to agree....and did you actually inquire about Club Vandersexxxx when you were there?? LMAO  I've alway wanted to go to Amsterdam, but after seeing that flick I was having to restrain myself from heading to the airport. It just looks like a great place to forget about "life" for a while and just indulge your vices w/out regret or consequence.....works for me!

720853[/snapback]

I went in March of 2000 and Feb of 2001...and I would go back in a second...except I now have a wife and son....

Not alls lost, just 243 days and 13 hours until The World Cup of  Cricket 2007. Still tickets available.

The Aussies will be tough to beat, but Sri Lanka and Bangladesh likely are very able sides.  The outrage though, while there is a team Canada, there is no team U.S.A  :doh: , thats bound to effect the ratings.

World Cup of Cricket

720845[/snapback]

i would say that cricket is even worse than soccer, but at least in cricket theres some scoring...

I went in  March of 2000 and Feb of 2001...and I would go back in a second...except I now have a wife and son....

720859[/snapback]

Everyone I know who's gone pretty much said the same thing.....I'm definitely going to pull a "pete" and hit Europe one of these days.....or years, lol. As cool as letting loose in Amsterdam would be, though, a wife and son is much cooler :doh:

i would say that cricket is even worse than soccer, but at least in cricket theres some scoring...

720865[/snapback]

Is that the game where they bounce the ball at you and you smack it with that paddle thing?