Should I...

junior

Will you be dropping someone else in order to pick him up?  If so, who?  If not, do you need another QB, or is just insurance?  Who else is out there that would be close?

718411[/snapback]

I am dropping David Carr for a Dlineman, then I am dropping John Hall (Kicker for Washington) becasue I have Shayne Graham. With the dropping of John Hall, I will sign another QB (for insurance). Some free agent QBs are Chris Simms, Steve McNair, Josh McCown, Kerry Collins, Gus Frerotte, Joey Harrington, Jay Cutler, and Kyle Orton.

A pass TD = 4 points

An interception = -2 points

Passing Yards (15 yards = 1 point)

Rushing TD = 6 points

Rushing Yards (5 yards = 1 point)

I am dropping David Carr for a Dlineman, then I am dropping John Hall (Kicker for Washington) becasue I have Shayne Graham. With the dropping of John Hall, I will sign another QB (for insurance). Some free agent QBs are Chris Simms, Steve McNair, Josh McCown, Kerry Collins, Gus Frerotte, Joey Harrington, Jay Cutler, and Kyle Orton.

A pass TD = 4 points

An interception = -2 points

Passing Yards (15 yards = 1 point)

Rushing TD = 6 points

Rushing Yards (5 yards = 1 point)

718468[/snapback]

I'd say the choice is between McNair and Collins. IMO, it's a toss up, but since it's your 3rd QB, you really can't go wrong either way.

I might be tempted to keep David Carr...

718875[/snapback]

Carr may be worth keeping with the talent they got.

Also, think McNair will be solid in Baltimore (ie with Heap and his reuniting with Mason). Probably be more inclined with McNair over Carr , and if McNair can stay healthy (big if though)

IMO keeping 3 QBs is a waste. In the rare instance that you need to go to a #3, you can pick one of those scrubs off the waiver wire for the week.

Much smarter to have depth at RB and WR. Take a chance on a possible breakout guy.

IMO keeping 3 QBs is a waste.  In the rare instance that you need to go to a #3, you can pick one of those scrubs off the waiver wire for the week.

Much smarter to have depth at RB and WR.  Take a chance on a possible breakout guy.

719690[/snapback]

I agree this is the post to follow, you already got two-- Brunell and I forget your number one. Definately go RB or WR. Drop Carr & forget about McNair

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.