Bass Pro in the Aud...will it ever become reality?

LabattBlue

This($200 per seat cost for removal) is a bunch of bull sh-- by some city hack.  You can't convince me that after you figure in the expense of someone to remove all the seats, that the money you would bring by selling them would not exceed the removal cost.

716286[/snapback]

If you've ever worked with Union labor at a Las Vegas convention, this is not a stretch, by any means.

I just don't understand spending all that money on a Bass Pro.  Come on, is that really going to contribute to the renaissance of Buffalo.

716140[/snapback]

To be fair, most of the public money being spent is for infrastructure improvements, which will benefit the waterfront / canal district regardless of whether Bass Pro comes or not.

The AUD would make a far better Convention Center than what Buffalo now uses as a convention center.

Great location, convenient parking and it could even draw more hotels and restaurants down to that end of Main Stif it were marketed properly.

716164[/snapback]

I've thought that it would make an excellent CC ever since the Mmarena went up.

This($200 per seat cost for removal) is a bunch of bull sh-- by some city hack.  You can't convince me that after you figure in the expense of someone to remove all the seats, that the money you would bring by selling them would not exceed the removal cost.

716286[/snapback]

Let people bring their own tools to remove seats, charge them $10-$20 each instead.