Baseball fans:

Tom glavin has lost it.

Al leiter is the only decent pitcher the mets have left.

The owner is a cheap bastard. Only smart thing he did was to can duquett. But, it should have been done years ago with steve philips.

Yankees will go after pitching next year. The Oakland A's have not been the same since Art Howe was foolish enought to join pathetic Mets team.

53098[/snapback]

Actually its not because of howe...wanna know why oak pitching has seemed to fall apart this year...they lost rick peterson, their old pitching coach, and he was the only pitching coach the big 3 ever had...its making a bigger impact than people think...but i have faith in my A's winning the next 2 to make the playoffs :)

Yes I am finished with my 2 units of International Business. The next unit is not due until oct 11.

Going to help me DC tom if I dont understand the ?. This is since your such a knowitall :)

53229[/snapback]

Actually, I was talking to stevestojan. I wouldn't call you a backwoods moron...you live in Jersey.

Unless...you don't live in south Jersey, do you? :):)

Actually, I was talking to stevestojan.  I wouldn't call you a backwoods moron...you live in Jersey. 

Unless...you don't live in south Jersey, do you?  :)  :)

53285[/snapback]

I live too close to the jersey jests swamp tramps at the meadowlands :)

How long till old Steinbrenner breaks out the checkbook and makes Ichiro a Yankee?

53090[/snapback]

As soon as the Yankees get knocked out of post season, Steinbrenner is going to go after everybody he can, including Pedro.

If by some miracle the Yankees manage to win the World Series, Steinbrenner will wait until December to start signing folk.