Bills Family Game

Anyone know when the Bills Family/Kids game will be this year?  I would be interested in getting some tickets so that I can take the kids to a "real" game this summer.

Any info is appreciated.

Eric in VA :P

709639[/snapback]

...and is it a real "family" game game, to move the quotes over a bit... I've a fear that I'd take my little girl and she'd get covered in beer.

...and is it a real "family" game game, to move the quotes over a bit...  I've a fear that I'd take my little girl and she'd get covered in beer.

709953[/snapback]

It's usually a more subdued game since.....

1) It's pre-season

2) There's alot of kids in the stands

If you want to be safe, try to get tickets either in the clubs or the Family section. And remember, ushers/security are there for a reason. If you feel someone is having "too much" of a good time, let them know and they'll deal with it.

It's usually a more subdued game since.....

1) It's pre-season

2) There's alot of kids in the stands

If you want to be safe, try to get tickets either in the clubs or the Family section. And remember, ushers/security are there for a reason. If you feel someone is having "too much" of a good time, let them know and they'll deal with it.

710045[/snapback]

I was very pleased with the family section. I took a six and seven year old to the Denver Saturday Night game last year, and thing went very well. I am planning on going to family night.

...and is it a real "family" game game, to move the quotes over a bit...  I've a fear that I'd take my little girl and she'd get covered in beer.

709953[/snapback]

Don't let her wear a Dolphins jersey and all should be well :P

Don't let her wear a Dolphins jersey and all should be well :P

710173[/snapback]

Yeah, if she does that, *I'LL* pour a beer on her head! :P She's just about five and loves the Bills/Sabres, mostly because I do. She watches entire games with me.. I think she'd love going to see one.

I think she'll be ok, I have season tickets in one of the rougher areas at the Ralph(section 123) and for the Packers game last year(kids day) it was a pretty family friendly atmosphere, I remember some kids started swearing and then another group was yelling out "Hey no using the F word on kids day" kind of in a sarcastic way but still getting the point across to tone it done and I think it worked. I mean its definately not gonna get any tamer at the Ralph than on kids day during the preseason.