BB.com

Big thumbs up to BB.com When they updated the site, i thought it looked pretty weak, but they have made some minor adjustments that have improved the site.

The video reports are real nice if your local tv station doesn't give you any Bills coverage. The report on Witner and Youboty is good. Witner impresses me as being a really smart and dedicated player. Youboty reminds me of Olive Oil. :D

Witner - Youboty Report

Big thumbs up to BB.com  When they updated the site, i thought it looked pretty weak, but they have made some minor adjustments that have improved the site.

The video reports are real nice if your local tv station doesn't give you any Bills coverage.  The report on Witner and Youboty is good.  Witner impresses me as being a really smart and dedicated player.  Youboty reminds me of Olive Oil.    :devil:

Witner - Youboty Report

708735[/snapback]

amen to that. those videos are awesome! much better quality than before too!

Big thumbs up to BB.com  When they updated the site, i thought it looked pretty weak, but they have made some minor adjustments that have improved the site.

The video reports are real nice if your local tv station doesn't give you any Bills coverage.  The report on Witner and Youboty is good.  Witner impresses me as being a really smart and dedicated player.  Youboty reminds me of Olive Oil.    :devil:

Witner - Youboty Report

708735[/snapback]

I don't live in the Buffalo area and I need those Brown vid reports. I check the home page everyday. They should've started this thing 2 years ago.

• 1 month later...

OMG! I love BB.com! The daily video reports are just the greatest thing since al gore invented the damn internet.

I don't need to stay up late to watch the 11:00 news and hope i see a 20 second clip and sound byte from practice anymore.

The video reports are real nice if your local tv station doesn't give you any Bills coverage.  The report on Witner and Youboty is good.  Witner impresses me as being a really smart and dedicated player.  Youboty reminds me of Olive Oil.    :rolleyes:

Witner - Youboty Report

708735[/snapback]

After watching that video report I have to say that I am impressed with both of their attitudes thus far.

Both seem to be intelligent and well spoken individuals.

As an out of towner, I love the new site. I watch it every morning.

740009[/snapback]

I wrote to them and they responded. Their response was equally impressive. It was :

"This site is for YOU the fan. Pleas let us know if we can improve in any way."

Much better than in years previous.

I wrote to them and they responded. Their response was equally impressive. It was :

"This site is for YOU the fan. Pleas let us know if we can improve in any way."

Much better than in years previous.

740137[/snapback]

I would have asked them to see what they could do about putting spell check on thier PCs.

I, too, love BB.com. I visit everyday and watch, what amounts to be, 15 minutes of Bills' programming. I also visit the web sites for Buffalo Channels 2, 4 & 7 and get and additional 10 minutes.

It's what I like to call my daily fix. I gotta have it!