Notes on a couple Bills hopefuls

Bills | Team looking at F. Jackson as No. 2 running back

Mon, 29 May 2006 19:06:06 -0700

FOXSports.com reports the Buffalo Bills are looking at RB Fred Jackson a s a possible No. 2 running back behind RB Willis McGahee. Jackson had a strong year with NFL Europe where he finished second in the league with 731 rushing yards and was one of two players to break 1,000 yards from scrimmage after finishing with 1,048 yards.

Bills | Nance looking to make the final roster

Mon, 29 May 2006 08:43:11 -0700

Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills rookie free agent WR Martin Nance is hoping to make the team's final roster. Nance was surprised he went undrafted. "Some people may have thought he was slow to return from injury," said Bills coordinator of college scouting Doug Majeski. "But he's a big receiver with good speed and deep ball skills. He's a very good free agent." In observing him during the OTAs Bills wide receivers coach Tyke Tolbert was curious to see how such a tall, long striding receiver could run. Being as tall and long as he is Nance can provide a team with a number of options in the passing game. The wide receiver feels his greatest assets are his ability to stretch the field and make plays in the red zone. One thing Nance will have to work on is his transition in and out of his cuts. Tolbert knows for a player as long legged as Nance it will take more concentration. Tolbert is withholding judgment on Nance until he sees him in pads at training camp.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Who was that guy that played extremely well in pre-season and then was cut. I think he was the rushing leader in the pre-season. Where is he at now? His name may have been Grey.

Who was that guy that played extremely well in pre-season and then was cut.  I think he was the rushing leader in the pre-season.  Where is he at now?  His name may have been Grey.

701344[/snapback]

He could run with a ball, but he couldn't do anything else. (They gave him a stick of gum and he just started fumbling like he had no arms. :D )

Who was that guy that played extremely well in pre-season and then was cut.  I think he was the rushing leader in the pre-season.  Where is he at now?  His name may have been Grey.

701344[/snapback]

Rashard Lee?

Who was that guy that played extremely well in pre-season and then was cut. I think he was the rushing leader in the pre-season. Where is he at now? His name may have been Grey.

701344[/snapback]

[/quote}

you mean Olandis Gary? Or as Travis Henry called him, "Orlando"