I saw the preview for World Trade Center...

IBTG81

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to go see The DaVinci Code and saw the preview for the movie World Trade Center, starring Nicholas Cage.

It was the only preview to a movie that I have ever cried at. People around me were crying, as was my fiancee.

The movie looks very powerful.

699410[/snapback]

No thanks. I have a fundamental problem with lining some Hollywood type's pockets to see that.

Actually, he wasn't crying at the trailer.  He'd just realized, at that moment, that he'd bought the single gayest car on the planet...  :lol:

699591[/snapback]

Oh har har.

I've had two hot chicks comment and thought it was cool...

two chicks commented about your crying and you're going for celebratory high fives?

699625[/snapback]

Did you even read my quote?

:lol:

I think the Sabres getting the crap kicked out of them upset your reading comprehension.

:lol::lol:

Did you hear Honda's new ad campaign, Ed?  "Honda Fit: We make the Mini look butch".  It's a gay car, Ed.

699632[/snapback]

Ya he should have bought an SUV. Pay God knows how much in gas, insurance and everything else just so he can bring up his "image".

Ya he should have bought an SUV.  Pay God knows how much in gas, insurance and everything else just so he can bring up his "image".

699635[/snapback]

I know, right?

How old are we Tom, 2? :lol:

1) Ed has no image to bring "up"

2) Did I ever say "SUV"?  There's plenty of fuel-efficient cars on the market that aren't gay.

3) It's a GAY CAR.

699640[/snapback]

Since when did "gay" become an insult?

If by "gay" you mean fuel efficient, can fit 40.9 cubic feet of stuff, is quick, and looks gay, then fine, it's gay. :lol:

Since when did "gay" become an insult?

If by "gay" you mean fuel efficient, can fit 40.9 cubic feet of stuff, is quick, and looks gay, then fine, it's gay.  :lol:

699642[/snapback]

Actually, that sounds a lot like my car, except for one thing: my car's not gay.

Ed, it's a Honda Fit. It's a motorized roller skate. When you get a blade for it, I'll give you $10 to mow my lawn.

Actually, that sounds a lot like my car, except for one thing: my car's not gay. 

Ed, it's a Honda Fit.  It's a motorized roller skate.  When you get a blade for it, I'll give you $10 to mow my lawn.

699645[/snapback]

And what do you drive, Sir Thomas? A Fiat comes to mind...