PC: Did you see the change in the Dodge commercial

The one that shows the fairy waving her magic wand and changing the freight train to the kids' steam engine etc. then getting bounced against the wall by the "tough" Dodge minivan.

Old commercial: Laying down dazed on the sidewalk, the fairy gets lambasted by a "tough guy" walking two bulldogs, and the guy laughs at her and says "silly little fairy". She then waves her magic wand changes the guy into "sissy" clothes and two poodles.

New commercial: He only laughs at her (they cut out the "silly little fairy" line), and now you only get a split-second image of the guy in the "sissy" clothes.

Uhhm, I see both versions. For one, they pared it down so they could fit some new graphic/voiceover stuff at the end (I think it's some Stanley Cup promo). So, 1) It's time constraints, not content 2) The clothes go from tough-guy black to yuppie/preppy polo shirt; I don't think that's a universal sign for "homosexual" yet.

You're laboring under misapprehension.

Both versions of this commercial were broadcast during the last  Sabres game

698571[/snapback]

... over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ......

I am so sick of that commercial I won't buy a Dodge!