LABILLS - LABILLS

I cant PM this, because he is rarely here.

He just made an appearance that sneaky bastard...

I couldnt comment in that thread, but LA, if you're here, if you can see us: COME BACK, FOOL.

Oh, and by the way, I couldnt get my call in to my bookie due to hurrican jeanne, so i didnt touch SF.... thank god! ;)

His new job probably doesn't allow him as much access as the old one.

Or did I miss something? :devil:

52699[/snapback]

no, i think he is holding out on his contract with TBD... he is not happy with some of the free agent pickups.

Wrong.

52719[/snapback]

Hey Kelly, something tells me maybe make a regular batch of wings? Am I getting too optimistic? I'll save the mezcal for Seattle.

LABillz will be back someday. I know he will! (snifff)

"Oh Shane...come back, Shane.....)

Hey Kelly, something tells me maybe make a regular batch of wings? Am I getting too optimistic? I'll save the mezcal for Seattle.

LABillz will be back someday. I know he will! (snifff)

"Oh Shane...come back, Shane.....)

52720[/snapback]

I sure as hell hope tequila wings arent in order for sunday.....but.

I think the turk is fixing to cut a couple of them.....hopefully now we can get LA back in camp and he will agree to terms.......

52702[/snapback]

You let me know if they get cut, Poolboy, and I'll be thrilled to come back to camp...even take a cut in pay.

Hey Major Burns...glad you didn't take that SFO bet. If Rattay was in there, maybe they would've actually put some points on the board. Pound the Jets this weekend.

BiB..."Come back, Shane"??? Dude, how old ARE you anyway? Sounds like Goodtime Charlie's got the blues... :devil:

T-log...no tequila this weekend. We keep it close. 12th man rules. Pat's can't stop the run. We just need to limit our own stupid mistakes and not hand it to them like we did the last two games. If we do lose, send me a PM when the trolls are done flashing their rings and pretending like this a Patriot's board. (And thanks again for that tailgate photo you took of Fabio's sig on the wall. Funny, funny stuff.)

You let me know if they get cut, Poolboy, and I'll be thrilled to come back to camp...even take a cut in pay.

Hey Major Burns...glad you didn't take that SFO bet. If Rattay was in there, maybe they would've actually put some points on the board. Pound the Jets this weekend.

BiB..."Come back, Shane"??? Dude, how old ARE you anyway? Sounds like Goodtime Charlie's got the blues... ;)

T-log...no tequila this weekend. We keep it close. 12th man rules. Pat's can't stop the run. We just need to limit our own stupid mistakes and not hand it to them like we did the last two games. If we do lose, send me a PM when the trolls are done flashing their rings and pretending like this a Patriot's board. (And thanks again for that tailgate photo you took of Fabio's sig on the wall. Funny, funny stuff.)

52726[/snapback]

I'm Daddy Rabbit.... :devil:

And you better never forget that. :D