Oops I Did It Again

Goof grief, leave the girl alone.  These people who spend their lives following around 24 year old has-been celebs must have been dropped themselves a few times as infants.

695193[/snapback]

I wonder when someone makes the transition from stalker to paparazzi. Is it when a stalker gets arrested so many times that the Enquirer gives them a contract.

I'm really glad no one cares enough about me to try and film every minute of my day.  People who live vicariously through "celebrities" are fuggin' losers.

695224[/snapback]

Agreed.

I wonder when someone makes the transition from stalker to paparazzi. Is it when a stalker gets arrested so many times that the Enquirer gives them a contract.

695197[/snapback]

I think the only difference is whether you use the pictures for $$$ or use them with a kleexex and vaseline.

I am far from a BS fan, but count me in the get off her back camp. So, she almost fell. I fell one time while toting my infant son up the stairs to bed, and bruised the crap out of my arms and knees protecting him. As far as the baby on the lap thing, that is how my momma brought me home from the hospital. I'm not a big fan of seatbelt laws, and all of the child safety seats.

Wow, she almost fell. How earthshattering. What a terrible mother. I'm glad my mom never almost did anyting bad to me...I can't imagine the damage it would have done. <_<

My senior year at ND I took this Sunday night Theology class that was 3 hours long. Ridiculously boring and some girls I knew used to bring in "US Weekly" magazine to pass the time. One night I was pulling my hair out so I finally decided to give it a look. I read one article about how Sandra Bullock was seen at a grocery store. The article listed the foods she bought and it's photo caption was

"Look! Sandra checks for the good fruits just like the rest of us!!"

That was enough for me. It's disturbing what constitutes 'news' in this country.

I'm really glad no one cares enough about me to try and film every minute of my day.  People who live vicariously through "celebrities" are fuggin' losers.

695224[/snapback]

Be glad you don't live in LA. If this was reported on Oprah on 9/10, most of LA would drive around in cars with bumper stickers saying "Never Forget 9/15."

I kinda feel sorry for Spears's kid, though. Not sure what kind of life it'll have, but it won't be a private one.

Be glad you don't live in LA. If this was reported on Oprah on 9/10, most of LA would drive around in cars with bumper stickers saying "Never Forget 9/15."

I kinda feel sorry for Spears's kid, though. Not sure what kind of life it'll have, but it won't be a private one.

Or a stable one. But hey, they'll have money! <_<