Job Opp: Government / Marketing - Work w/ME!

And you can get the $5,000 referral fee.  :lol:

696265[/snapback]

There's a referral fee?

Hey - it's a good job for someone who wants paid relocation to God's country and a really good-paying job. I don't see why anyone on PPP is less deserving than other people who may not have the inside track.

But then again, I could be wrong. We do only want smart people here.

Job Description / Apply Online

This is a job on my team.  You can view the description and apply online here.  If you are interested and qualified, PM me first so you can use my name as a referral in the system, and so I can give you my email to forward your resume directly.

Basically this involves putting together marketing programs to sell wireless data (not voice) to governmental agencies.  We do all sorts of fun stuff, like wireless video monitoring, wireless felon monitoring and things like that.  This position is responsible for seeking out the technology, establishing the relationships, then bringing it to market through our dedicated government sales organization.

It's located in Redmond, WA and relocation is an option for the right candidate.  It may be possible, if you are in the DC area, to remain there but it would be hard because the rest of the team aned the people you'd work with are all in the Seattle area.  If you are not in WA or DC and won't consider a move, then you probably shouldn't apply.

695122[/snapback]

Do they donate all profits to the poor, refuse to participate in executive stock options, and never try to lobby legislators or regulators? :lol:

Thank you, Debbie, for deigning to toss crumbs from your ivory tower to us lesser mortals...  <_<

697378[/snapback]

Well, let's see...knowing from past conversations that there were people on this board who I thought were educated and skilled, yet were under-employed or looking for something better, I posted a good opportunity in good faith. For my trouble I get a bunch guff.

The fact is that the job's on my team and my name would have granted someone access to the hiring manager.

Hey, I got mine. I guess I should have known better than to want to share it. At least with this cast of clowns.

Well, let's see...knowing from past conversations that there were people on this board who I thought were educated and skilled, yet were under-employed or looking for something better, I posted a good opportunity in good faith.  For my trouble I get a bunch guff. 

The fact is that the job's on my team and my name would have granted someone access to the hiring manager.

Hey, I got mine.  I guess I should have known better than to want to share it.  At least with this cast of clowns.

697399[/snapback]

Debbie that's very kind, and I have posted similar things in the past with no one following up. I guess the folks here either all have jobs or are very happy collecting unemployment/welfare and don't want that "entitlement" messed with.

For your trouble???  You had no reason for gain??? You're pathetic.

Those blinders are wraped a little to tight there, Deb.

Its all about you......

697539[/snapback]

No, no, no. She posted that for us because as you know, she loves us all dearly.

If any of you PPP rocket scientists are looking for work, holla at me with a PM.

-Jamhead

As the Propulsion Subsystem Principal Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for the applied research & advanced engineering of propulsion subsystems, design, development, analysis, assembly, test, & mission operations support for geosynchronous satellites.

You will:

• Have oversight & responsibility for technical cost & schedule aspects of multiple programs’ Propulsion Subsystems, including chemical & electric propulsion.

• Have oversight & responsibility for technical cost and schedule aspects of multiple advanced Propulsion Engineering IRAD projects.

• Manage Satellite Propulsion projects with scope up to $50Million/year.

• Provide coordinated Propulsion Subsystem interface to management, Systems Engineering, & to multiple program offices within the Company.

• Direct efforts of personnel assigned to assist with projects or programs.

• Manage the propellant procurement & loading operations.

• Manage the on-orbit mission operations support during satellite maneuvers.

• Provide Analysis of Propulsion Subsystem interactions with the satellite.

• Develop subsystem & unit level requirements, with careful consideration for & active participation in the evolution of balanced Spacecraft System-level requirements.

• Develop & employ metrics for subsystem cost, schedule, & technical performance.

• Develop comprehensive Propulsion Subsystem technology roadmap consistent with Company goals for performance, reliability, cost, & schedule.

• Develop Propulsion Product Business plan elements including subcontracts, IRAD, & Capital Improvements.

• Provide accurate bids for propulsion subsystem in spacecraft proposals, with continual improvement in the accuracy of the bids.

• Establish & use metrics to monitor performance of the Propulsion Products Department.

Requires: BS in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace engineering or a related field with 12 years of related experience, MS with 10 years, or PhD with 8 years..