My Beloved Bills Mug Died......

I posted about my interest in obtaining a lanyard for my work ID badge a couple months ago and you guys really came through for me. I'm looking for a large, plastic Bills mug. I've seens lot of glass ones and shot glasses and stuff like that, but I seem to have a hard time finding a nice, big, durable, plastic mug.

Can you guys help me out?

I posted about my interest in obtaining a lanyard for my work ID badge a couple months ago and you guys really came through for me. I'm looking for a large, plastic Bills mug. I've seens lot of glass ones and shot glasses and stuff like that, but I seem to have a hard time finding a nice, big, durable, plastic mug.

Can you guys help me out?

691708[/snapback]

18 available

http://cgi.ebay.com/NFL-BUFFALO-BILLS-INSU...1QQcmdZViewItem

R.I.P.

:lol:

691714[/snapback]

That's how I felt too....I found him sitting on the counter today with the crack. He just looked up at me with that half-worn helmet logo, like he knew that he was about to be permanently relegated to dry snack food duty. It was a helluva run, though....helluva mug.

I'd expect The Plastic Cup to chime in here.

691721[/snapback]

I heard he was out late last night bar hopping with the Empty Podium.

Silent thread for the plastic mug that changed the world...

691723[/snapback]

At least SOMEONE is showing the proper respect around here.....I mean, my God, that mug and I have been through a LOT of beverages - both hot and cold, alcoholic and non. He's my little mug buddy.

And all this time I thoght you had taste...  :P

691722[/snapback]

Ugly mugs need lovin', too :lol:

At least SOMEONE is showing the proper respect around here.....I mean, my God, that mug and I have been through a LOT of beverages - both hot and cold, alcoholic and non. He's my little mug buddy.

691728[/snapback]

Well if you keep posting, its not very silent now is it?

691728[/snapback]

and all that time not one word about your nasty beer/coffee breath...what a mug...

and all that time not one word about your nasty beer/coffee breath...what a mug...

691735[/snapback]

unconditional mug love..... :lol:

691728[/snapback]

It's always a tragedy to lose a plastic mug in the prime of its life. But at least you have your memories. The Plastic Cup is indeed half empty at hearing this sad news. :lol:

I heard he was out late last night bar hopping with the Empty Podium.

691725[/snapback]

That was Saturday. Last night we took my mom out for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day. Here's a picture of the whole family:

http://www.safmed.com/store/media/104-112bb.jpg

It's always a tragedy to lose a plastic mug in the prime of its life.  But at least you have your memories.  The Plastic Cup is indeed half empty at hearing this sad news.    :P

That was Saturday.  Last night we took my mom out for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day.  Here's a picture of the whole family:

http://www.safmed.com/store/media/104-112bb.jpg

691739[/snapback]

LOLOL!!!!!

God, I love this place..... :lol: